Tell us

KINDA IMPORTANT?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok before we advance into the story, I just wanna say I keep making the mistake of making Jungkook cry. I have come to the realization that the plot isn't gonna go the way I want if I keep up the "lAsT tImE hE crIeD" thing. So I just want you to know that that detail will not mess with the plot at all and I want you to erase it from your memory. Ready? One. Two. Three. Boom, it's gone!

Ok anyway on with the story!!

Yoongi squinted his eyes to try to get a better look. Yoongi caught Jins eye and Jin also began to look in the direction of Yoongis glare.

"And the teacher said we had to do a comic stri-"

"Jungkook?" Yoongi said completely cutting off his story.

Jungkooks eyes shifted over to Yoongi while his body was still pointed at Jimin. He raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?"

"You said you fell into the door and hit your nose right?" Yoongi stood from his chair and slowly approached Jungkook.

"Yeah why?" Jungkook shifted in his seat to face Yoongi who was right in front of him now.

Suddenly Yoongi pulled the neck line of Jungkooks shirt down to reveal a softball sized bruise on his collar bone. In doing this it gave sight to another bruise right under it.

Jungkook was flustered and yanked up his shirt in an effort to hide his body. But it was pointless because Yoongi gently pulled him up out of his chair, grabbed the bottom of Jungkooks shirt slowly lifting it. Jungkook slammed his hands down so that the shirt didn't even make it past his waist band.

"Jungkook, stop." Yoongi said calmly.

All the guys watched in silence. All of them having blank stares wondering what was going on. Well all of them had blank expressions but Taehyung who stopped in the middle of eating so his fork was half way in his mouth.

Jungkooks body was quick to respond to Yoongis order. His hands retracted before his mind could tell them not to.

Yoongi lifted the shirt off of Jungkooks body. They light from the dining room shined down on about a dozen softball bruises that covered his torso. His wrists had bruise marks but in lines like he was grabbed forcefully. Yoongi slowly turned him around to see huge bruises on his shoulder blades. In the very middle of the bruises were small cuts.

All the guys at the table were shocked. Everyone stood up and slowly made their way to the two.

"Jungkook..." Jin began.

"L-look! I have a e-explanation! I s-swear!" Jungkook said shaking in the fear that they would be mad at him.

"What happened?" Taehyung said while grabbing his hand in order to have a better look at his wrist.

"I- these g-guys- the locker- it was an accident!" Jungkook tried his hardest to put sentences together but he was scared.

"Jungkook... baby. You can explain." Jimin said running a hand on his lower back for comfort. Jungkook jumped at the cold touch but relaxed once he got used to it.

Namjoon and Hoseok were trying to make sense of everything they were seeing before them. All they knew is that someone hurt their baby boy and that made them beyond mad.

"There were three guys who thought I got a new rich owner because of Hoseoks car.. it wasn't anything I couldn't deal with at first. It was just insults and questioning but later in the day they got aggressive... I couldn't do a-anything! It was three verses one!!" Jungkook yelled slightly with eyes brimming with tears.