Chapter 13 (b) - New Ways

"I want that building at any cost. Damaged or not, loss or not, I don't care. I just want that anyhow," Amaya blasted on the phone while walking confidently on the snow covered path to reach her car parked on the road near a tea-stall.

She had given a simple work but some people couldn't even do that and like to use their own mind. If she was saying she wants that, she didn't understand what was problem with her employees explaining her not to buy that.

She cut the call without waiting for another round of explanation. Gritting her teeth, she raised her head only to stumble back in shock. It was a face from her nightmares and she just couldn't believe her fate.

Abhay Raichand.

The person she was finding from so long, was back in the place where it all started. The place where she would make sure everything ends too.

Amaya rushed to reach him when she hit someone on her way. Keeping her eyes locked on the person she was finding, she ignored the person she hit and tried to reach him so to end the matter that had to be ended.

But someone held her arm and as she tried to jerk the hand off, the person pulled her and she went crashing on the strong chest.

Anger shot through her eyes and she stepped back to look at the tall man who dared to stop her. Her eyes met with the unknown yet familiar eyes.

She scowled looking at the stranger she met some days back. The ill mannered man, once again. What else could she expect from someone like him?

"Dmag khrab h kya? (Are you out of your mind?)" Amaya shouted at him.

"No," Ethan answered. "Just trying to help, but guess you don't appreciate help."

Amaya closed her eyes trying to control her anger but it didn't help. Opening her eyes, she was ready to insult him when Ethan dangled her phone in front of her and she stared it in shock. She didn't realize when she dropped it.

Pursuing her lips, Amaya snatched the phone and stared him in anger. She turned around to find Abhay but he was gone. Angered, Amaya turned to the stranger who disturbed her at the most crucial time.

She smashed the phone right in front of him. She didn't want the thing that destroyed her moment of payback.

"I never asked for your help and don't cross my path again," Amaya gritted at him and stomped away in anger.

He took away her chance to score some settles with Abhay Raichand. Now, she could just hope that he wouldn't evade her once again.

"Abhay Raichand, you can't run away for long," Amaya swore.

.

It was weird to see him so happy after so long. Their revenge was still pending after their several efforts. They weren't even able to reach them through their powers that were weak but still functional.

But Audra seemed happy. Which meant that something happened in his favour.

Excitement rushed through him and he desired to question the reason but stopped himself on right time. He had to wait for Audra to speak himself.

As much Samay himself was evil, Audra was beyond the evilness, a medley of worst and lunatic. And Samay didn't wish to piss him before their revenge and create an enemy out of Audra who had the advantage of black powers over him.

He had to be careful around Audra and then wait for the right time to separate their ways very smartly.

"Abhay wouldn't even imagine that the plan of his past will work against him in the future. He wouldn't have imagined," Audra laughed, gloating over something that Samay didn't understand.

"You found the plan," Samay stated smartly and cautiously. He right knew which words would work in his favour and please Audra.

"Not just plan, but I have already put it into action," Audra said with a proud smirk. He was moving around their little cave in the middle of forest.

Samay felt upset by his words. A feeling of distaste came over and he clenched his fist to control his anger. They were supposed to be together but Audra would leave no chance to show that he was superior.

"Oh, you know who return with Abhay Piya?" Audra asked standing in front of him without his hood and his eyes shining with evil glint.

The question piqued his curiosity and diverted him from the question for time being.

"Who?" Samay asked wanting to know his targets along with Abhay.

"Arnav and his sweetheart," Audra broke the news.

"Arnav? The anchor of Demonio for more than decades?" Samay asked checking if he was right about Arnav.

"That man who ruined everything by contacting his family on wrong time," Audra said with displeasure.

Samay was shocked for a moment. They should've actually known this from long if they had thought over it. Arnav was the centre from the beginning and how was it possible that last battle against white powers would've gone without that man.

"How did you get to know?" Samay asked and bit his tongue for uttering the words that wouldn't go well with Audra ego.

But to his surprise, Audra looked at him with smirk that said he was too happy on his victory to care for words tonight.

"We'll know lot more, now," Audra said looking away with a knowing smirk that Samay didn't understand.

"I have inserted traitor among them. My person who would separate them in a way they wouldn't realize what hit them," Audra told with happiness.

Samay stared Audra. It was a tactic of Demonio, Audra king, that now Audra was applying but Samay wasn't sure of this victory.

"Do you realize Demonio failed in that trick?" Samay asked cautiously, the words were harsh but he didn't want his downfall with Audra by giving damn to his anger.

"He failed because he did a few mistakes. But I learnt from those mistakes and this time, those people won't realize what hit them," Audra said giving a meaningful look to Samay.

Samay looked away not knowing whether he should trust Audra over this or not. But the next words of Audra actually made him trust Audra and he felt evil smile of satisfaction coming over his face.

"I have weaved such a web that they won't realize that who is their own and who is their enemy."

****

Wondering why there is no target? Then check my message board to know the reason and to know when will I update again.😌

Until we meet again,

Vote, comment, share and enjoy.

Stay Safe.

Love,
Asshi.