5

coras pov

i was riding in town to get some groceries and drop off bills. since they had been so kind and bought me a car i wanted to do chores and help them out.

i was just starting to drive off when i saw someone flip off a bike over a chain and land on the ground really hard. i noticed also it was john b.

i parked and ran out of the car going over to him. he looked like he was in a lot of pain and i felt bad.

"oh my god jonathan are you okay?" i asked.

"take me to the hospital." he said and i helped him in my car and he leaned the seat back. we sat in silence for a minute and then he looked over.

"is there by any chance a blue and white cop car?"

"yes what did you do?" i asked him concerned.

"nothing nothing. actually don't take me to the hospital just take me to your place." he said and so i drove back to the house grabbed the groceries and snuck him to my dads office.

i went and got a medical kit from the bathroom and came back in. he was bleeding through his shirt and it looked pretty bad.

"hey whose that guy on the wall?"

"oh i'm pretty sure he's the one who founded the town. he was a slave and bought everyone's freedom." i said.

"i've heard of his name before do you know anything else?"

"umm yeah i think the cameron's has documents of him when they first moved in and donated them to the library." i said lifting up his shirt.

god i wish he wasn't hot so it'd be easier to focus and hate him. i looked up at him and grabbed the rubbing alcohol.

"okay this is going to sting so i'm the count of 3, 2, 1.." i pressed it on him and he instantly moaned out in pain.

"are you serious?" i said putting my hand over his mouth and he just sat there as i rubbed more of it on him and cleaned it up.

he stood up before i was down and walked over to the picture. he talked about how he needed to see those documents. sounded like an adventure. count me in.

"i'm going with you. you can only get access through being a cameron so it is your lucky day. i love a good adventure." i said looking up at him.

he gave me a confused glance then shook his head.

"no no no i'm going alone."

"why what do you need it for anyway?" i asked him.

"it's nothing. okay just no you aren't coming it's dangerous i don't want you involved." he said looking down concerned.

"i like danger and besides why would you care if i'm in danger you hate me anyways." i said crossing my hands over my chest.

he looked down and looked back up," i never said i hated you. i thought you got me fired."

"and i told you i didn't. no more discussion i'm going you need me." i said hitting where he was hurt and walking out of the room.

i heard him sigh and follow me then we walked over to the ferry. i didn't know how we were going to get on. he grabbed my hand and took me near the ferry.

"stay here princess i'm going to work some magic." he said walking over to the security guy who almost instantaneously denied him.

"wow some magic you work. this is how it's really done." i said grabbing yellow rain jackets.

"put this on hurry it's about to leave and grab a tank." i said putting the coat on and grabbing a tank.

he followed quickly after me and we walked passed the guy. i started laughing as we got on the ferry and put the tank down. he grabbed my hand and we ran in the spoiler room and locked the door shut.