11

coras pov

john b had dragged me out of bed and we took the boat to go fishing. about halfway through he told me to go get some bait so i went to get it and what do you know the doors locked.

i banged on it only for it to be opened and i saw kie standing there. oh great. she hates me and of course john invited her to fish with us. i looked over to find him and he was jumping off the boat.

i ran over to the edge and they were cheering for us to work out our differences so we both stripped into bikinis and i dove in only to see the boat speeding off.

"love you guys we'll be back in the morning!" he yelled very enthusiastically and i got stung by a jellyfish.

"owww oh my god shit!" i yelled which was surprising even to me. i never cuss.

i got back on the boat trying not to cry and noticed the huge mark on me from being stung. i looked at kie and she rolled her eyes.

"quick you have to pee on me." i said tearing up and she scoffed at me.

"i have a better idea." she said as we sat down by each other and she pulled out a joint.

"oh i don't smoke."

"well it's this or be in a lot of pain your choice." she said so i decided to smoke. i coughed a lot and after like 2 hits i was high as anything.

"would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? you know how when you get older your boobs are saggy so if that was your eyes you could see if your shoes untied." i said out of it.

"have you ever smoked before?"

"yeah-yeah." i said acting like i did.

"why don't you like me?" i asked her genuinely confused.

"your cousins why. i know your just like her."

"she really isn't bad."

"she ditched me then black listed me."

"you don't know that."

as the night went on we had less tension between us and were finally starting to get along. before we fell asleep i looked over to her.

"tell sarah i'm sorry for calling the cops." kei said and we both laughed.

"i knew it!" i said and we both fell asleep after.

when i woke up the next morning i looked over to kei and said a joke. we started laughing then i noticed john b coming back to us.

"this plan of theirs act like it didn't work. don't give them the satisfaction."

"i was thinking the same thing." i said as we got on the boat acting mad.

"don't think this changed anything it just proved your an idiot." i said and kie added something to it to make it seem like we were really mad.

"i'm your idiot." john b smiled pulling me into him. i kissed him and heard everyone groan in disgust.

somehow we all ended up at this very creepy house late at night.

"we can't go there's sensors."

"we used to play hide and seek here and i know where the power outlet is." i said.

"okay you and kei go figure that out."

we got in and turned it off when this crazy lady came out with an axe. she swung at me and missed by a long shot then i screamed. i ran away, but kei fell and the lady swung and kept missing.

we got out of the house finally running to where the well was.

"what the hell was that she missed so much." kei said.

"she was blind." i said as we helped the guys with the rope with john b when the crazy lady came and started swinging.

we kept trying to hide but she kept getting to close to us. one time when she swung it barley grazed my side and we all ran out and jumped the gate pope ripping his pants in the process and got in the car.

john b jumped in and we drove off. this entire trip was for nothing or so we thought.

"we almost died man that was not it." i said showing john my hand that was cut.

the cut was bleeding and john tied his bandana to it kissing it. he then pulled at something that was really dirty and cleaned it off.

"this trip wasn't for nothing."

"no fucking way." jj said pulling it from him.

"we're going to be rich!!" jj said kissing it and john b took it back.

we talked about how we would go get the rest of it tomorrow and decided for now to melt the gold down and pawn it. the gold was worth at least 100k.

"i'm so excited for you guys!! i can buy a blow torch for us to melt it down."

"you don't have to."

"i want to you guys are awesome. thanks for letting me hang out with y'all."

"why are you slumming it with us?" pope asked.

"please this isn't slumming it. you should see how fake the kooks are. the only good ones are sarah and toppers all right he's just a bit messed up in the head from his mom." i said and they all looked shocked.

"toppers an ass." they said.

"i'm not disagreeing. he just i don't know. he seems like he's forced to act like that it's absolutely unacceptable."

we all drove through and dropped everyone off john pulled up to the wards house.

"i had so much fun with you guys." i said smiling and he kissed me.

"i really like you c."

"i really like you to j. goodnight." i said hissing his cheek messing with his hair before going to my room.