Very Important To Read !

Dead Dove : Do Not Eat

"People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own souls. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" — Carl Jung

This is a story that sets in the world that sees beta as workers, alphas as a leader and omegas as nothing but those who serves the higher ranks.

The main protagonists is a boy with the body of an omega, the strength of an alpha and the intelligence of a beta. He is Kim Taehyung.

• • •

Warning : The following fiction is dark. Extremely dark and I would consider one of the darkest fic I have made.

There is a lot I would like to tag but I believe if you pay attention "Dead Dove : Do Not Eat" Is an important tag to means that the fiction will contain graphic details but as I will follow the guidelines of this app I will refrain from writing graphic r*pe scenes and will only mention them as so on.

I do not sexualize behaviors that will be contained in this fic. The reason for me to be writing them is because they serve as a new experience with me as I can explore more. As an author / writer exploring new genres is very fun to me.

Please do not read if you are not able to handle very explicit sex scenes, mentions of rape / non-con, gore, manipulations, degradation of status, mind fucks, dollification and so on.