Chapter VI : Jasmine

He wasn't able to get a decent rest for the entire night. Every time he tries to close his eyes the memory of Jimin calling him into submission would haunt him.

It takes a few knocks to his door to realize it was Jimin who continues to visit and invites him to go job hunting.

"Wake up Tae!" Jimin continues to knock roughly through the apartment door that the neighbors must have gotten startled by it.

Taehyung continues to walk painfully slow towards the door, he was unsure how he would be able to face the alpha. Was Jimin perhaps mad? Furious? Or could he have hoped for more or maybe found out about his feelings.

When he opens the door he can't look at his friend straight in the eyes. Rather than guilt it was embarrassment how he had lowered his pride for the first time, he was embarrassed that Jimin would caught up to his hidden feelings. Jimin isn't a dumb alpha, he's very smart one and it takes one to know that a very hard headed omega would be so obedient to such an alpha cock.

"You look like a mess. Have you taken a shower?" Jimin huffs as he helps to straighten the omega's bed hair. "Come on. I'll wait for you."

Taehyung nods slowly "Come in then.."

But oddly behind his expectation, Jimin had treated him normally like he did with a smile that was always on his lips "Hey Tae, sorry that you had to take me home yesterday but I wouldn't have known what to do without you!"

"I Uh— it wasn't a problem.."

Maybe—

Maybe Jimin doesn't remember.

Jimin has the most confused expression he has ever seen. "Why do you look so restless?" He scratches his head and tries his best to recall the events that had happened but nothing seemed to came by his mind. "I'm really sorry if I did something uncomfortable.. I don't remember what I did but I hope you'll forgive me."

"No!" Taehyung was so quick to react. "No, it's fine! Everything is alright so don't worry! I should be the one who's sorry for reacting weirdly." If Jimin doesn't remember then it would be better to take this secret to his grave. He doesn't want to drown in embarrassment.

He's not sure what to think in the shower but he always takes his time there with sometimes he stands there and thinks of nothing. But today he showers rather quickly because he needs to go to the building of appointment and also the burden in his mind has been solved.

Peeking from behind the sofa he sees Jimin having his hand full with his iPhone scrolling through google maps to a specific location.

"Baah!!" Taehyung yells loudly enough with a quick light tap to the alpha's shoulder.

The amount of shock the alpha has wasn't to his expectation. It was only a little jump because of the tap but his presence was long known already when he stood behind him.

"You're no fun." Taehyung pouts

"That's because I can smell you."

The omega smells his own palm. He hasn't sprayed on his neutralizer or alpha body spray so his omega scent was clearly more visible than usual. "Oh yea, I forgot."

"I love your omega scent." Jimin smiles.

"W-What?" The omega blushes almost immediately. To him it was a compliment but it almost sounded erotic to his kind.

"I mean, I love it when you don't hide your true self. It makes you seemed more confident you know?"

Taehyung only laughs for a short while. He almost thought Jimin was complimenting his smell,- or maybe he indirectly is doing that. Jimin doesn't feel the slightly guilt when he confidently said that so maybe he shouldn't think too deep about it as well.

He takes another sniff to his own palm. Indeed, he smells nice like vanilla. In contrast Jimin smells like green tea or sometimes could be jasmine that depends on his mood.

"Let's go to this trading company, I heard they're hiring." Jimin zooms in to his phone, the same location he was previously looking at.

Taehyung almost forgot why the alpha is here in the first place. Unfortunately this won't be good for Jimin.

"I actually found a job."

Jimin's eyes lid up and congratulates him immediately after the news "Nice! Did you tell them to hire me too?"

Was it really alright to tell Jimin about this? That was all the question he had kept for so long. The conclusion was a shake of the head. He knows it better to not tell Jimin. He didn't want the boy to panic over this

So he doesn't tell him.

"They said they're thinking about it since they hired me from the street.."

"Oh, are you gonna be an idol soon?"

"M-Marketing I think.." If memory serves him correctly he doesn't think from the location is an entertainment industry. "You know, to promote and all of that.."

It seems that after a quick thinking Jimin had bought the entire lie and this is because he admits that some people would be more interested in purchasing an item if a very pretty omega were the one to urge them to buy. Oh the props of being an omega.

"I see.." Jimin was happy for him, that much wasn't a lie but they wish to work together in the same department like they promised. If being hired because of his omega appearance then it seems that Jimin can't help it.

"I can't do anything but to hope I get accepted Huh. If you think it's the perfect job for you then.. I can't bother you." A glum smile was visible all around his face. If the omega would be in his place then he would also feel the same.

"I'm sorry Jimin.."

"No. It's nothing to be sorry about. The least I can do is to take you there."

Right now at his half proud half disappointed state Jimin smells like a wilting jasmine.

It looks nothing like what he thought it would be. The image he had in mind would be some sort of deep and dark place with underground booby traps perhaps but it was just an ordinary building.

In fact, it was so ordinary he swore that he used to pass by this place when he walk to school.

It was an electronic shop for various of needs with a four story building to support. The shop was very popular because of the strategic building placement and they have complete set of everything people need from a small resistor, transistor, resistor until the very brand new air conditioner. This was the place where students go to buy parts for their protect and where adults buy their household items.

It is oddly popular to say the least since it was the largest electronic shop in the district.

"If anything happens, remember to call me ok?" Jimin feels more like his mother than his crush to worry him. Taehyung replies him with a fast nod. He too hope it's nothing bad.

"I will. I hope that the trading company accepts you!"

Jimin nods before both gave each other a tight warm hug as if they won't be able to see each other again.

But it would be a shame if they were to depart so soon.