Chapter XIV : Undress, Love, Yea

This would just be Taehyung's first time and unlike his other omega friends, he has no regret letting Jimin be the one to take it. He's been having this fantasy since the day he fallen in love with him and to think that it's coming true is unimaginable.

He tastes the alpha's lips. It was very different than what in the porn movie shows. Despite being a born alpha Jimin was very tender. He wasn't rough, he gave time for adjustment until the omega is able to follow his phase.

Taehyung is still on his baby steps. Soft and slow with permission to release for a light breath. He never knew kissing someone would literally be breath taking.

Taehyung was just not a good kisser but Jimin was and that's understandable since the shorter one has multiple girlfriends he slept with. All has given nothing but praise to his length and skills.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin stops to ask.

"I feel good." He answers in a low whisper. "You make me feel good."

The alpha answers with a glad off his chest, glad that the virgin omega is keeping up nicely. "I'm going to slowly undress you ok?"

Taehyung nods. He lets Jimin touch his waist and take a full grip at his clothes off. The finger brushes to small parts of his skin and he's already convinced even his finger print is soft like.

"You look very pretty." It was only the upper part of his clothes and Jimin is already showering him with compliments on his body that he never loved.

"I think I lack meat and abs." Taehyung pouts.

"It doesn't matter if you have or don't have meat and abs, you'll always be the world's prettiest omega." Jimin's words were as sweet as honey and it successfully melts him. He's starting to understand why the betas and omegas complimented him.

"No wonder they like you." Taehyung brushes the embarrassment off with a light joke.

"I only say these to you." Jimin's time became serious "I'm not lying."

The color of flushed pink starts to appear on both of his bread cheeks. He doesn't think he's felt like this ever since the club accident and of course what had happened at the same room they stood on.

Feeling extremely shy he starts to hit Jimin's chest "Hurry up and take off your clothes. I don't want to be the only one feeling cold."

Jimin finally strips but it seems that upon observation and shaking fingers he can conclude that the alpha is just as nervous as he is.

"I'm fine." Jimin assure once he notices his own hands shaking.

They embrace each other's lips once again, worshiping it like god. Jimin's lips were extremely thick and plump, it shows his skill as an extremely good kisser.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Jimin kisses his neck before his lips starts to trace down to the stomach as he softly kisses him. Circling to his belly his first thought shifted to what an alpha could think. A child. A baby. He wonders a day would come to see him. "I've been thinking about something."

Taehyung hums in response.

"I want you to suck my cock again."