Chapter XI : "You're an Omega"

Rather than acting all tough and shit like he always act, it seems that after his submissive behavior yesterday it seems that direct eye contact has become extremely hard to do. Not to mention if he admits that he was still hard after that and even touched himself just by hearing his crush's voice, then it would all be over for him.

"Did you hear what I just said?"

Taehyung snaps "Huh? Uh-" no he didn't. His daydreaming game was strong today.

Jungkook gives a very strong sigh "Airhead."

"Shut up or I'll kiss your teeth with my fist."

"That, I would like to see happen." Jungkook smirks "But what about you replace fist with something else?"

"Yea, my foot."

Not the answer Jungkook was looking for but would still make a good job especially when the boy just suddenly raised his foot aiming to his face. Thankfully Jungkook managed to take some steps back before it hits.

"Jesus. Give me a warning."

"Jesus did gave you one." Point taken.

After a few dodges, a few kicks that Jungkook has to invade eventually Taehyung had gotten tired for another day he won't be able to match his talent. He lays on the grassy ground as he chugs a bottle of water to his mouth.

"Is it about your crush?" Jungkook asks after he too had finished drinking.

"Huh?"

"You guys had a fight. Have you guys made up?"

Taehyung's cheeks heats up before he nods. Though, it doesn't need an expert to know that it wasn't a pretty normal made up session. Jungkook's guess was it has something to do from his momentum heat.

"Congrats. Did you guys fucked?" Jungkook grins.

"No!" Was what the anal virgin shouted "Of course not! Why would I ever fuck or be fucked an alpha?"  That would still be a lie since he almost gave in to Jimin more than a couple of times.

There's something that's been bothering him for a while and that something can't be answered immediately.

It was when he actually needs to go. If he's not told he'll have to spend the last of days like it's his last. He doesn't know how to explain further details to Jimin either.

"I told you, I don't know. You have to ask Namjoon hyung." Jungkook groans as he scratches his back in annoyance all the while as he watches the omega attempts to create something out of his knowing.

"You're lying" As he is a graduate from psychology major, he knows Jungkook is hiding something, the body language gave it away pretty quickly to his bare eyes.

"I'm not." And Jungkook was set on his answer. Rather, Taehyung has seen him as someone who has his lips shut tight by command. "I don't know when you'll be enlisted."

"You're in charge of my training, you decide the level of how hard I should do, you decide the pace of how fast or slow until the day of my enlistment. What do you mean you don't fucking know?!" He shouts, anger starts to boil.

"First of all that's naughty." Jungkook coughs "Second is that I only follow what Namjoon hyung tells me to do."

Jungkook looks like to be telling the truth and yet there were still lies behind it. He knows- he knows so well there's something hidden behind the convincing words.  Jungkook's eyes are strong, strong enough to protect the truth.

"What do I have to do for you to tell me?"

Jungkook puts on a sly smirk "You shouldn't ask that to an alpha." Both had a sudden short flashback at yesterday's event. They almost fucked, it sucks but it's reality.