Chapter VIII : Concern

Ever since going back there was nothing but panic and worry that he has towards the victim of those who were "kidnapped". No one was able to give the answer, he doesn't understand why they wouldn't have known what happens inside even when there's a mole there.

Apparently even the mole, Lim, wasn't able to find out what happened to them. He was a trusted man but he wasn't trusted enough to be shown the curtains behind the secret door. He's not concern about himself but rather the victims. Are they able to handle it?

The screen of his computer shows many images and search bars filled with the case. The name of the victims, their previous homes, their family and relation. Most of them has twitter and Instagram, one common thing on twitter that they have is that they have written something similar to a death will and another is that they have mentioned the color "blue" several times.

Dingdingdingdingdingding

To his surprise when he was in the middle of his research, there was a very desperate call to the bell of his apartment.

His heart almost fell. He knows a normal and a desperate call. This one seems horrifying.

Dingdingdingdingdingdingdingding

It gets even worst. Perhaps the government found out about their secret project. Maybe they're going to kill him once he opens the door. No matter how much of a good fighter he is, he can't win against 10 alphas equipped with firearms.

His fingers shakes when he reaches towards the peeping hole and leans in.

He can see a figure that was very restless until they receive an open answer. They were walking back and forth, reaching out to the cellphone and even as he left his cellphone to his bedroom, he can still hear the ringtone.

He opens the door after feeling that he shouldn't waste time unless he wants to disturb the neighbors.

Beyond the door was the fuckboy alpha that only shows his soft spot to him and to him only. There was anger, sadness and the expression of worry painted around his face. Taehyung swallows his saliva, unknown if he's about to be yelled.

"Tae!" Jimin jumps in to his arms so fast. The fastest he has felt once the door was opened. "Why didn't you wait for me?"

A blink and another. He finally recalls that he's supposed to wait for Jimin to pick him up instead of taking the train.

Taehyung's jaw opens for a few seconds before he could think of an excuse "Well I was—" He tries to think fast with the given moment but no lie was enough to cover up his behavior "I forgot.." he admits at the end.

Jimin frowns "You forgot about your only alpha friend?"?

Fuck. Now he's done it.

"I'm sorry.. I was just really tired."

When Taehyung pulls out his apologetic puppy face it would be impossible for Jimin to maintain his angry behavior. He accepts the apology willingly by patting his head.

"You're forgiven. Don't forget about me next time, ok?"

Taehyung nods quickly. "I won't."

They were both invited inside. Even if Jimin only came to visit to check on his whereabouts and condition. He feels like he's visiting here more often than before, perhaps his brotherly instincts were starting to kick in.

Taehyung leaves for a moment before he arrives back with a complete set of bags of tea leaves, an electronic hot water dispenser and the equipment needed to brew it.