Chapter X : Cold Pizza

It was the worst experience in his life. He was sure he took his anti heat medicine, he was positive he would never show the public nor anyone his heat. But there he was, panting like a bitch to be touched by an alpha. A dominant alpha.

He wonders if he would do the same to Jimin. What would Jimin do if he knew and if in the future he would lose control in front of him.

He wonders if the touches would be the same. Jimin's fingers are small and fat, it must be nice to suck on them. He imagines taking and sucking every digit, he imagines if Jimin's thick lips would suck on his fingers too.

He's thinking too much that he started to touch himself. His cock was slowly erecting again tightening his new pants, the tip leaks slowly with transparent substance and if his palm wasn't there to scoop it up, his pants would be wet again.

It would be nice for Jimin to fuck him, for him to fuck Jimin, for them to ride their cocks out until their bodies withered with each other.

Drrr...

It was a call from Jimin. Talk about timing.

"Hey Tae, are you free right now?" He could've not answer the phone but he has an accurate prediction that the previous event would occur once more with a stressful bang to his door. "Wanna go out for dinner?"

Oh his heat must still be active. Not only is he starting to feel hot, his pants were also getting dirtied again because of his slick. Fuck. He can't hung up the phone nor can he go out. "Um.. sorry but I'll have to pass. I already bought pizza."

As much as it could be a date, he can't possibly keep himself from leaking. Not in front of everyone especially in front of Jimin after the previous event.

Speaking of previous event, it seems that Jimin has come to speak with him again after these days of blue balls.

"Ah I see.. I was thinking of treating you dinner. You know, as an apology." If anything it should be him who apologizes. Words are difficult to get out when every time he opens his mouth what came out was low moans.

"Are you still there?"

Taehyung is, he's just busy touching himself with his long fingers. He rarely touches his cunt but at his post heat syndrome which also rarely occurs, it felt nice.

Something about hearing his voice over the cellphone has brought a new experience. He wants to hear him panting, groaning and moan on top of him or maybe even below him.

He fears so much that he'll moan accidentally but he doesn't want to hang up the call either.

"I f-forgive you.." He keeps his words as little as possible but even so it was heavily obvious that he wasn't in a sane condition. Jimin caught up to that unfortunately.

"Are you ok?"

Unable to speak more he hums but the Taehyung was more high pitched than he thought.

"Are you sure? Did something happened? Should I come over?"

Taehyung is so close. He whines for the voice, for the masturbation thats close to his climax. He wants Jimin to wait a little longer.

"Hello?"

Voices no longer reached to him, all he worries is if only covering his mouth with his bare hands were enough to keep him from being exposed.

His mind sweeps again, what would happen if Jimin caught him? He'll be labeled as dirty omega? Perhaps, but perhaps not. What if Jimin took it as an opportunity instead and fucks him for it, that would be a thrill to enjoy.

Jimin would spank him then kiss over the red marks before they make love. He'll enjoy to be commanded to fuck himself back. "Because you're a whore only to me." Jimin wouldn't have the need to lift a finger. That's what he imagined.

His mind hazes along with the coming of his climax. His ending pants was forced to be covered by a quick grab of a pillow and pressed to his lips for a few seconds to catch his breath, for a few seconds for all his cum to come out and stain his pants and stomach. Jimin waited for too long, he could wait for a few more, right?

It felt good. Although out of his kink list than he thought, he enjoyed it. To experience the thrill without the post heat would also be nice. The thought of Jimin almost catching him every time was dangerous, dangerously fun at most.

Something was terribly wrong.

Jimin isn't saying anything.

The call was still going. Shit, did he really heard him? Was he really that loud?

"U-Uhm.. Jimin..?" His voice grew worry. Was his thought of fantasies going to come true? Fuck, he didn't really mean it. If anything, it would cost his pride and career.

"Oh you're back. Are you ok? You suddenly went silent."

Jimin seemed to sound composed, perhaps he really didn't heard any of that. "Y-Yea.. I went to grab the pizza from the delivery boy."

"I know. I considered that possibility and waited for you to come back."

His lie was bought perfectly. He doesn't know what got to his mind but now there's just cum stain that he needs to clean. He feels bad that the alpha was used without him knowing.

"Hey Jimin, I'm sorry I acted like a dick. Can we be friends again?"

Jimin giggles from the other line "We've been always been friends"

Taehyung was extremely glad. It seems that they both had agreed to pretend the incident never happened and just move on.

"Hey Jimin, can we hang out next Saturday?"

Jimin nods but he wouldn't know after he hums a yes "Why so sudden?"

If only Jimin could see the sadness in his eyes, the dirt he know he'll be covered in and the future of what is to come to his fortune "I think they're going to relocate me soon. I don't know when but I'm supposed to be ready for it."

A relocation job, it's not uncommon but it's mostly for when the other branches needed some employees or if he has worked long enough. "Out of town?"

"Yea." He doesn't know but they'll be far from reach.

"I can visit you or maybe we can continue to call each other."

If only it was that easy he wouldn't be so sad about it "I don't know if we can contact each other."

Of course, that's just out of the ordinary for a simple job "Tae, be honest. This isn't some ordinary marketing job is it?"

Jimin isn't dumb, he knows everything to a normal job, he knows when it's abnormal and doesn't hesitate to ask. Taehyung knew he wouldn't be able to lie for long no matter how good of an actor he is.

"I'll tell you the detail on the weekend when we meet in person."

As much as Jimin wants an immediate answer, he forces himself to understand. "Ok."

"I'm going to hang up now ok?" He needs to clean his pants before it leaves a permanent stain.

"Yea, your pizza's gonna get cold."

Of course. Pizza. There was no pizza.