Chapter XIII : 真相

Taehyung bit his lips. Let alone imagine, how that he's here he can only think of the last time he was here. Thing definitely was hot but for now it was much colder.

"Jimin." He starts out by calling his name to gain attention. But then his mind went blank. What does he say now? It's all a complicated mess of lies in his head.

"No." Jimin stops him "I want the truth. No more lies." As if he knew that there was indeed more lies and only lies that will escape his lips.

The initial plan was to fake the lie as convincing as a truth. Though it seems he was caught red handed for it. Jimin wants the truth but will he be able to accept it?

Acceptance is the key but could he still make a duplicate?

He can't say anything about his brother.

"You're right. My job is not a business marketer..." The first layer of truth escapes so easily. "I-It's supposed to be a secret.."

"What is the secret?" He knew Jimin would say that. "What are you hiding? Did you honestly think that I would leak your secret? Do you not trust me?!"

Taehyung clutches his eyes and shook his head "N-No— I mean I just—" It wasn't that he didn't trust Jimin, it was that the secret was supposed to kept afar from him.

"Then tell me." Jimin was suppressing his anger. "If you tell me then I'll let you go. I won't bother you."

It feels like the alpha was becoming his mother. Why does he need Jimin's permission anyways? For all he can do he could just walk away, leave Jimin in questions.

"I'm helping overthrow the government." Well that seems like a joke but it's not exactly a lie either. It was hard for Jimin to not be confused, he doesn't think he's being serious.

"I said truth. Not childish lies."

Taehyung nods "I'm not lying. I'm supposed to be a spy to the government.."

Jimin shook his head. If Taehyung is being serious then he's hysterical.

"How much are they paying you for?"

"Huh?" Taehyung wonders.

"I don't want you to go. I would rather if you're safe. I'll even give you money for it." Jimin is dead serious. This was expected when the truth was said, Jimin was more dead on to keeping him here and stay. "I don't know what in the world your job as spy does but it's dangerous. I don't want you to be in danger." He seems a bit calmer than before, maybe it's because that there is more anger than grief.

"It's not about the money!" He shouts with hands hitting hard on the wall beside. "It's to safe your brother!!"

It made him froze. "What..?"

"It has something to do with getting your brother ok! I'm doing this for your sake!"

"If you're doing for my sake then stay!" Jimin bites back "If you really care for me then don't go. Stay by my side."

Taehyung can't. He knows Jimin misses his brother. He knows the alpha is lying through his fangs. "Your brother is an omega right?"

The alpha bites his lip upon hearing the sun-gender.

"Then it's not for your sake only. It's for his sake. For the omegas' sake."

Jimin couldn't argue back for not only is he not his brother but he's not an omega. He's an alpha. He's a well aware that he does not have the right to speak for them especially when his rank is well looked upon.

"I'm sure Jihyun wants to be saved."

Again, Jimin couldn't say anything. But as much as he misses his brother he also doesn't want Taehyung to go. Anyone else is fine but he doesn't want Taehyung to.

"And you have the heart to leave me?"

Taehyung does not respond.

"So if you're telling the truth then I assume I'm not allowed to find you, call you or contact you in any ways. Is that it?"

He nods. Perhaps with the truth Jimin will understand. "Will you please let me go?"

The alpha was still having a hard time to understand. Maybe there's still a way to make him stay.  "My father died leaving me and my mom with debts. My mother became a prostitute after that to pay the debt. Then my little brother left kidnapped. Then she died after she died because of stress." Jimin tightens his grip towards the omega "How can I leave you?"

"But I won't." He seemed so confident "I would never leave you. I'll come back—"

"What if something happens to you? I don't want to lose you."

"I'm strong Jimin." Taehyung smiles holding and patting his hand gently "Besides, I can bail out when I'm in danger. They guarantee me for that."

It took Jimin a while to respond but in the end he gave up and accepts that Taehyung will go no matter what he says. Taehyung put on a wide smile

It felt like deja-vu. Something about Jimin was very similar to Jungkook. Both threw a fit, didn't want him to go and gave up in the end due to his will. The only difference was Jimin had burst into tears.

"You're so stubborn." And by will Jimin is accurate in describing his thick skull. "I can't stop you. It's the hundreds of kidnapped omegas against one alpha that truly loves you"

Taehyung's eyes widen. "A-ah?"

Jimin was well aware of what he had just said. He intentionally said it. If they're going to depart he might as well depart without any regrets.

"One night." Jimin whispers "Just one night with you."