Chapter II : Where are the Omegas?

Taehyung has learnt a thing or two about going to clubs late at night. One is that 90% of the time men of higher ranks would treat him a drink or two. The second is that it's a fun place to hang with especially when Jimin would go there often, it's a good chance for them to bond outside of the University.

The third is to never stay for too long. The mood changed drastically, he has once stayed there until 5 in the morning and the air was too sweet. There's always something about whores and the hornys to gather up with a full attention of pouring lust to each other's scent glad. It was a terrible experience he had to deal with since his scent is strong even at the dawn.

He was glad he escaped the place last night, he was glad he was reminded of the time. If he didn't then it's not only the large amount lusts he would be facing.

"It was reported that a woman of omega rank was found to be missing last night on the First of May at 2:30 am. The last location the omega was seen was at Octagon Club which is the famous club on the Gangnam street. Let's take a quick question towards the friend who was with the omega ladder night

Male : I was with her! I swear! I know she was drunk. She told me that she's just getting a fresh air outside but she never came back. I was really confused and found that she was gone!

Reporter : Was she being chased?

Male : I don't think so. I was there as her boyfriend, I didn't think anyone would try to bother her when she came there with me!

It seems that the mysterious disappearance of omegas is still continuing without a clear answer. When will the case shine to justice?"

Every strands of hair in his hands are tense with goosebumps. "Fuck." He takes his finger close to his mouth and bites on the nail of his thumb.

If his friends didn't remind him of the time then he would've been a witness— no, he would've been the victim. Or maybe if Jimin wasn't the one who held his hand close when he drove him home he would've been the target of the night.

His thigh shakes a consistent stomp to the floor , he know he's strong but there are one of two things he is afraid.

Drrr..

The Club Guy 23
Hi
Sorry for the late reply but yea I treated your table
Can we meet?

Perverts from that night was the least thing in his mind. It was surprising enough for him to not reply the short 'test' he made last night but for him to answer now? Could he really be busy?

With the local news still buzzing his mind he could only think that every single one in that place

Me
I'm not interested.

The Club Guy 23
I insist

The man seemed awfully persistent. Did he not read the news? Did he not know what happened inside of that club? He's an omega and every omegas that was in that club is terrified to their guts.

The Club Guy 23
Please
I'm not suspicious
It's very important
It's just not about flirting with you
Have you thought about that note I gave you??