Chapter V : Unexpected

All he hope is for Jimin to be too drunk to have his head function. He wouldn't know what kind of dump he just had to be gone to the bathroom for this long.

When he was back from the secret passage, he made sure that the wall is back in tack before he ran off to find the table Jimin was on.

To his prediction, he was absolutely right. The alpha is in a very drunken state that he's banging his head like crazy for no reason.

"Jimin." Taehyung comes up to him and shakes him for a wake up call. "Jimin, are you still alive?" Hard to say he barely was still. His body was hot with alcohol and might he say he's so close to passing out and this is coming from a very strong drinker.

"Taetaee?" He slurs "Mannn you took a long pissss.."

He can't tell Jimin what has happened. He'll flip out again to learn his parents sold his precious brother away. Who knows if he'll went on a huge rampage. He doesn't want that.

"I'll drive you home." Taehyung sighs feeling Jimin's pocket for his keys before Jimin wiggles by the touches.

"My baby brother.. where are you..." and Jimin passes out with a dim.

-

At Jimin's apartment he was already gone and out of order. It's like the guy has malfunction, just how much did he drink?!

Jimin lays in bed naked. Yes, he had to take his shirt off because he keeps complaining that the air conditioner is broken.

It took him a few body movements and a groan to indicate he was awake again but just out of his mind.

"My head hurts.." Jimin moans holding his head "My dick hurts too.." He was truly out of his mind when he took off his pants and inserts his hand under his boxers.

Taehyung watches. He only watches as Jimin was pleasing himself while he's in front of him. Maybe he should leave, just go home and forget that this ever happened but Jimin's moans were so arousing he's begging his soul to stay.

He watch as Jimin goes from a slow to a fast pace on giving himself a handsome. He's biting his lips in an arousing matter and for sure Jimin is looking at him, begging for his name. "Tae.."

A flutter of joy passed by his heart. Jimin calls for his name while he's masturbating is something else. "Tae— Taetae please.. help me cum.." and who's to say he has the will to say no.

"You're drunk Jimin.." As Taehyung states the obvious he still continues to lean in to the alpha and hands to hold Jimin's right hand, the one he used to beat his meat.

"Doesn't matter— Just want to feel good." Taehyung went soft. The strength he had always possessed to fight back any alpha had turned into dust.

The sky is already dark, so dark in fact that eh almost forgot that without street lights, the road would be dead. It was supposed to be a sign to leave but Jimin is apposing that idea.

Another word of "Please." Was just enough for him to get on his knees and lean towards the bed. Jimin still doesn't let him go, he makes sure his boxer was out of the skin and let's his cock be revealed.

Taehyung felt a slight relief to be born with two big hands because they were the perfect size to pleasure Jimin's huge cock. Maybe that's why he was blessed with one.

Jimin couldn't wait any longer, he guides him like a teacher to touch his hard length, each stroke brought him a new felt pleasure. Taehyung didn't know Jimin likes it that much.

Or maybe this is because he's extremely drunk. They say immense pleasure will occur when you're being touched by someone you love. Maybe he's being imagine as another figure. Maybe he's not.

Taehyung was the least experience in any sexual activities. In fact, all he knows is to watch. He tried to fuck a whore once only because he was drunk at that time but didn't took a liking to it.

He's not sure how to do this but if the movies were correct then he would go in a very slow pace. A few gentle strokes to keep Jimin begging for more speed.

"Stop that.." Jimin wails.

Taehyung stops touching him and hands were out of place "Alright." Jimin pouts so cute when he's mad. He might just do this more often.

"Come here." Jimin stood up to sit, his whole grip was pulling the omega man hair from it's base "Behave for me omega and open your mouth."

Something about hair gripping makes him want to moan. It wasn't painful to his whole honesty but it was somewhat pleasuring. This is a surprise coming from someone who doesn't want to be controlled for all his life.

He opens his mouth as he was ordered and he was sunk deep in the alpha's cock. He can feel the entirety of what his hand had previously felt to be projected to his mouth. He was such a warm mouth, pretty lips that was impossible for Jimin to not enjoy every moment of it.

"So gooddd.." He continue to slur in a drunken state while making the omega to give him a forceful blowjob. His mouth was like a men's pleasuring toy, perhaps far better.

His tongue was like pillow made from heaven with every bob of the head feels so soft, so wet for him.

The alpha does not hesitate to pressure or contain his loud moans, instead he lets out every lustful sound from his vocal cords. "Omega—" The movement of his hips fastens as the pull of his hair tightens deep down to his cock. "I want to cum inside you— will come inside your pretty hole..!"

Moments later his throat was filled by flowing cum, it drips so much he chokes on them after Jimin let's him go. There's was so much flowing that from the choke his mouth was still dripping with it.

So this is the taste of cum. Jimin's cum.

Jimin passes out for good. He knows because there was no other response.

This was all against his motto. He had the strength to pull away, fight back and to say no. But because it was Jimin, because he felt joyful for the first time he had discard that motto.

Fuck. What did he just do.

He's going crazy.