Chapter III : The Beginning

It really wasn't the best time to go to a club at this time but Jimin had insisted they go take a break after days of waiting for their application to be accepted. He claimed to only get a few drinks to pile their blander and get wasted before midnight even comes.

To Jimin's eyes, Taehyung was already fine and moved on from the news days ago. The kidnapper flies around from district to district and they don't just target clubs, every part of Seoul is their target. However Taehyung in reality is uncomfortable.

Rather than being uncomfortable of going to a club, he was uncomfortable for going to this club.

Out of all the clubs they had picked, it's the Jazz blue that they have to stop by. He hasn't told to the alpha the hidden brothel and that it was the supposed place he was told to seek but Jimin still has not realized.

No one would suspect that lights of pretty blue and ocean like scenery would have hidden something illegal to the country... Would one?

He's not sure if he should tell Jimin who has been worried and desperate for many times, he stopped talking about it because of that.

It's not dark yet and Jimin is already pretty much in a wasted state. Although when asked he claim to still be slightly sober, the amount of alcoholic drinks on the table doesn't justify his claims.

Taehyung is not drunk, he finds it a bit hard to be drunk when the back of the club is literally a brothel made for omega whores.

"Drink up Tae..~" The alpha poured him another shot. "D-Dis goo—oood!"

"Jimin, you're drunk." He pushes the drink away and set it to the table "I think we should go home.."

"Haaaaahh?? Home is where I get wasteeeddd."

He's definitely anything but sober.

"I'm going to the bathroom. We're going home after I get back." He's not sure if Jimin is still listening, he's still picking up that shot and dose it down his throat. He should really hurry up with his toilet business.

The toilet awfully reeks with the smell of recent sex that a couple must have just left it with. Maybe that's why it's a brothel as well.

It's not just that, there were other scent that he's picking up. A smell that seems to fabricated he feels so disgusted just by even knowing it.

It wasn't from the toilet however, it was nowhere in the room. It was a smell that had slipped in the toilet and what's worst is only omegas could smell it, maybe that's why this place is still a secret.

He opens one of the stall that had the sight of it being completely normal. Of course, behind the thin wall is something else that could be flipped to another world.

It was the world of another color of blue but closer to the shade of a beautiful sapphire. He couldn't have mistaken this place for anything else. The fake omega scent, the perverted guests, the secret of a whole new room could only be the hidden brothel he was informed. He can even see the second entrance at the far back as he guessed is the entrance from the women's bathroom.

Omegas are treated nothing more but whores. Everyone loves them, everyone adores them because they're easy to manipulate and easy to make use. Everyone thinks all they do is worship cocks when it reality it was much more different.

The brothel was pouring with the scent of a man made omega perfume scent. Sweet and addictive is what people describe it.

He finds himself in a tight knot with the disgusting artificial scent that's practically burning his nose. His bladder? Forgotten at this point. Before he completely emerges to the new building he had his phone opening voice memo and leaves it recording while still hidden in his pocket.

If what club guy said is true then he'll find something big behind the recent disappearance of omegas.

Not far is a single desk where he assumes would be the receptionist to this place. "Excuse me." He asks what he assumed would be an alpha by his strong build.

"Are you here to sign up?" Asks as his name 'Kim Seokjin' was on the desk to point out his name. If he's truly an alpha as he guessed then he would be one of the prettiest he has ever met. Maybe his bias towards Jimin has the highest spot but this man would easily place the second.

It's not irregular for omegas to run up to a brothel, get themselves sign up and payed up for their easy lives. His first impression as an omega was not pleasant but he understands.

"Someone told me to come here and ask what happened to the disappearing omegas."

"I don't know." The man leans in from behind the desk, he leans with a sly smile. "Why do you think they disappeared?"

"If I had known I wouldn't have asked."

The man hums "fair point. But I'm not sure why would you assume I would've known about it myself."

Indeed there was no clue that points to the receptionist but it's his instinct— If he sees no one he can in his sight then he would've blindly ask anyone.

And all of this is for Jimin.

"So do you know?" He asks once again, the question that was given was never answered by him.

And to his surprise, the guy hums while nodding. "I know everything that goes on."

It gives Taehyung a slight hope. If he had a tail he would be wagging happily to his luck of an instinct. "Well? What happened to them?"

He's rushing his conversations. He's not sure if Jimin would be fine up there wasted with more bottles of alcohol. Probably is still drunk and too drunk to drive home most likely.

"Why in the rush?" The alpha steps out from the table and towards him he leans in dangerously close. "Did you really think I would give out information for free?"

This alpha has the strong perfume he hated will all his guts. The perfume of a sweet milky chocolate and fake strawberry jam to musk themselves as an innocent omega.

He pushes Seokjin away without a word before he glares at him "Don't fucking touch me." But as soon as he felt his pants had lighten a bit, he starts to panic. He feels his left, right and even to the back of his pocket for the missing rectangle item. Gone.

"You were slightly nervous. I didn't need to smell you to know." Seokjin shows him his missing item. His cellphone. But what's worst is that the voice recording was still on until the man turns it off and deletes it. "You're quite smart but you lack expression control."

"Give it back!" Surprisingly it was very easy to grab his phone back because Seokjin didn't intend to steal it either.

"I'll tell you about the disappearing omegas." Seokjin looks around for a few moment noticing that there was no new guest to come around and so he flipped the desk card from his name to 'closed' "But I will only tell you in private."

As long as Seokjin is not a dominant alpha he'll be fine.

Probably.