The past

(Listen to the song above if you want)

(Your pov)

I started to think about Leon and I in the past. It was much more carefree then expected, but ever since his dream of being champion was accomplished, I couldn't help but think about our memories together.

Black=your thoughts
Underlined= Leon's speech

Come on Y/n, let's go pick some flowers together!
Ok...
Wow, I just realized how shy I was back then.
Y/n, help me pick these.
Leon shoved some flowers onto Y/n's hands. As he gathered more, you realized you were focusing too much on him instead of picking flowers. You immediately started picking flowers next to him, you were too young to realize your own feelings back then.

After some time Leon had sat down on the grass making a flower crown. You were in awe of the fact he even knew how to make one. You started handing him flower to flower.
Y/n, want me to teach you?
It was like he read your mind, you didn't think too much about it and just sat down next to him. He started with the basics.
Ok it's not that hard just grab two flowers and place one on top of the other horizontally, next you wrap it around and then you grab another flower and do the same thing until your done!
Like this?
Yes, your a fast learner! Even I couldn't get the hang of it that fast.
Leon complimented you. You felt a bit of blush crawl around your skin. You didn't think much of it though.
After spending some time in the meadow Leon had placed the flower crown on your head, you did the same.
Y/n, y-you look, beautiful! L-like the whole world beautiful, n-no I mean even more beautiful than the world!
You caught yourself with the same feeling from before, just a bit more bashful this time, you decided to compliment him back.
L-leon you're beautiful too, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met!
You said, leon had also started to blush a bit.
He held your hands in his palms.
Y-yn, I promise to always protect you from this day on, you hear me?
You were a bit puzzled from that but you didn't say anything, you just leaned in and hugged him. You stayed like that until your parents called you back home.

Back to present time
"I really miss those days.. " I kept wondering if his words were true or not, probably not considering we were 10. When he became champion at 15 I started really thinking about my feelings, I had come up with the conclusion that we were just best friends, but my heart keeps hurting whenever I mention 'best friends'. It can't be, do I have a crush on Leon? Or am I just in love with the thought of loving him. I didn't really know but I just kept it in the back of my mind.

(Leon's pov)
My heart hurts whenever I had to hang out with my 'girlfriend'. We aren't really dating, the company just wanted to advertise us as a couple for products and all that bs. I wanted to really confess to my best friend but ever since I became champion I couldn't do anything now. Hell I couldn't even start eating my meal because of all the messages and phone calls I get. I started thinking about the past, I had promised to always keep her safe, it feels as if I hadn't kept my promise.

Sorry if this comes out crappy and if there are some Grammer errors here and there but I promise to at least try to update daily. Bye!