~Jealous yandere~ Leon x reader oneshot

Requested by Fafiland also gore warning. If you don't feel comfortable with it then don't read if you do then enjoy!

Your POV

I had walked to the poke center to heal up my pokemon when I saw a strange figure from the corner of my eye in the alley way. They probably noticed me and ran off. Probably a drug dealer or something. Well anyway after I had healed them up I went to go visit my best friend. Haven't seen them in a while now so I should go check up on them.

Leon's POV

I went to go check up on Y/n~ But when I headed to her house through the alley way I always take I saw her heading to the Pokemon center. She was beautiful! As always. I just wanted to hug her and squeeze her and- she looked me in the eye. I ran the other direction nervous because she saw me. But her eyes were so pretty and glistening in the sunlight. Oh I'm so lucky to meet her, and I must protect her from anyone or anything. No matter what....
After she entered I popped back out and kept staring at the doors. When she came out she was running to someone's house. I followed her and when she stopped in front of one I hid at the side of the house and kept looking. She knocked on the door and out came a green haired boy...
What is he to her?
Whatever he was Y/n is mine and mine only! I can't accept this! Y/n is mine.....
I went home and started a plan. I would pick my way into his house at night, I would where all black just incase police do show up I could blend in with the darkness, bring weapons and kill him right then and there. Perfect.

Your POV

I ran out of the Poke center and headed to Wally's house. He just moved here to Galar because of important duties he has to attend to.
I knocked on the door and was greeted by him.
"O-oh hey Y/n."
"Hey Wally!"
"Come on, l-lets head in."
We went inside and his house decor was really pretty and looked kind of vintage. We headed upstairs to talk and catch up.
"So do you like it here so far?"
"Yep! It's r-really nice here."
Oh Wally, always stuttering.
"Do you miss your home back in Verdanturf?"
"Oh course, I-it was a bit more lively there with all the kids laughing and saying they'll be the next champion."
I couldn't contain it any longer, I pinned him to the bed and started leaning towards his face. Our faces inches away. I had almost kissed him when I suddenly heard my ringtone.
"S-sorry Wally, a-about this.."
"Oh no i-its fine-"
"I, have to go."
We said our goodbyes and I headed home. I started blushing like crazy after the phonecall. How did I have the guts to do that. When I laid down on my bed I started thinking that tomorrow was the day to finally tell Wally.

Wally's POV

Tomorrow is the day to tell Y/n about how I feel. I love her with all my heart! She was so perfect, beautiful, funny, smart I could name a whole list of reasons why I love her. I brushed my teeth and before I went to bed I heard my door being opened. I opened my room's door and saw a black figure standing in my hallway. I wanted to scream but I covered my own mouth. I sneaked to my bathroom and locked myself in there. I started to hyperventilate while calling the police.
"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"
"H-hi, um s-somebody broke i-i-in and I d-don't know what to d-do."
"Hello sir? Are you there?"
"Y-yes, can you hear me?!"
After that they hung up. I quickly called Y/n but no answer. She probably has it on silent.
I heard them enter my bedroom but they became a bit confused. They didn't see me in my room so they went back down stairs and closed the front door. I went out and saw no one. I went downstairs to look. I turned on the lights to every room. I went upstairs but then felt somebody choking me.
"Shh!"
"W-who are y-you?"
They gripped harder and didn't say anything. I couldn't breath. They dropped me onto the floor and took out a knife. I scurried to the bathroom but they dragged me by my legs. They stabbed me near my stomach multiple times. Was this really how I was going to go out? Without telling Y/n? Without getting to see her one more time? All I could see was blurry. They stabbed me once more and said,
"Y/n is mine, and only mine~." They smirked and I blacked out.

Your POV

Today was the day! I dressed up and left. I ran to his house and knocked on the door. When I knocked the door slowly opened. I looked inside and was instantly hit with a horrific smell. It smelled like death! What happened here. I went upstairs and saw Wally's body laying there all covered in blood! This triggered a memory from childhood.

Flashback

My parents were beating me again just because I lost to the 1st gym.
"You'll always be a disgrace to this family!" Yelled my mom.
My dad was drinking in the living room while my mom was beating me with a belt. She hit me so hard to the point that I started bleeding. I was crying for help but she just kept screaming at me to shut up. When she was done she dragged me downstairs and basically dropped me down the stairs to let my father see. He got up and grabbed a knife and cut me on my arm 5 times. Each for each time I screamed. He would then proceed to ground me for 5 weeks and I stayed in my room isolated from the world.

Flashback ended

That was a long time ago. I sneaked out and moved here to Galar. A couple of months later I read a news article that said they were murdered so I didn't have to worry so much about them finding me. The champion was also pretty cool. I adored him for being so fierce and brave. And that's when I also met Wally, he was like an angel but now he's gone. I fell to my knees and cried next to his body. I didn't care if my dress got dirty or if it smelled I just miss him. I heard a door open but it didn't matter to me I just stayed there until somebody pinned me to the ground.
"Hello princess!"

Leon's POV

"Hello princess!" I pinned her down and kissed her passionately. She pushed me off and glared at me while I smirked at her.
"Oh my sweet little Y/n~"
She looked very confused and asked,
"H-how do you know-"
"I've been watching you for a while, Y/n. I just can't stop thinking about you~"
I leaned in for another kiss but she pinned me down.
"Oh, your the dominant one huh?"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO WALLY?!"
"Hey, hey calm down-"
"How can I be calm when you killed my best friend?!"
"Best friend?"
"Y-yeah..."
"I should be considered your best friend after all I've done for you!"
"You haven't done anything for me."
"Oh yes I have, remember that murder that happened back a few months ago with your parents?"
"Oh so you know about my parents great-"
"I'm not finished, I overheard you talking about it to some lady and I decided to take matters into my own hands."
"You killed them?"
"Isn't that what you wanted?"
"Of course not! I just, I just wanted them to love me..."
She started crying again and I hugged her. She was very small and soft but she kept pushing me away. I grabbed her by her waist and took her to my house. I locked the room I put her in and went back to Wally's house. I cleaned up all the evidence and thank arceus I wore gloves this time. I ran back to my house and into Y/n's new room. I saw her trying to escape.
"Oh, was that all just a trick?!"
"N-no I really meant it-"
"Are you lying to me so I can feel bad?"
I towered over her and told her,
"Well, it doesn't fool me!"
She looked petrified and struggled in my grip.
I tied her up and whispered in her ear,
"Your mine and only mine~"

A/n
Also another 1,000 word chapter, well oneshot, because it was a bit overdue and my publish schedule is a bit messed up. Hope you enjoyed it though! If you want I'll write a part 2. Have a wonderful day or night!❤❤❤