The misfortune

(Your POV)

The girl started looking around and she met eyes with Leon. She ran up to him and embraced him in a tight hug.
"Psssh! Do you know her?"
Lee kind of pushed her off and she pulled out her hand for me to shake.
"Y/n, this is Cynthia my g-girlfriend."
Lee put on this weird fake smile but I didn't think much about it since I was crushed on the fact he already had a girlfriend. After we shook hands, she pulled him in for another hug wrapping her arms around him, I felt my heart shatter and felt my eyes fill up with tears.
"W-well, what a nice c-couple you two are." I tried to pull off a smile but couldn't really see because of my tears. I felt empty, I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. I just wanted to have a good day.....
I ran, I ran as fast as a Rapidash. I didn't care if Lee was shouting my name or if people thought I was crazy I just wanted to go home. I opened the front door almost dropping my keys and shut reality out.......

Leon's POV

As I introduced my 'girlfriend' to y/n, she looked miserable. I felt bad for lying to her but I had to keep my reputation as champion in order.
"W-well, what a nice c-couple you two are."
Wait, is she crying?!
I wanted to ask but I saw her running away. I shouted her name as loud as I can. People were staring, they were judging, Cynthia was giggling?
"Why are you so giggly?"
"Oh I don't know, maybe at the fact that thought she had a chance?"
I didn't listen to what she said or think about it. I ran after Y/n to try to comfort her but she slammed the door in my face.
"Y/N Y/N Y/N, PLEASE LET ME IN!"
I screamed for what felt like an eternity.
"No......."
"W-what?"
"You heard me Lee, I said no..."
"Y/n please just-"
"NO LEE I WON'T LET YOU IN! YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER YOU AS MY 'BEST FRIEND' ANYMORE!"
I heard her get up from slouching on the door and walked upstairs. My whole world was crushed. I lost my friend. My only dear, true, best friend.... I got up and walked back home. People, as always, asked for autographs and pictures. I just ignored them. I locked my door and to my room and locked myself in. Cynthia sent me messages and called me like 36 times. I cried....... I cried I cried I cried I cried I cried, I cried as if it was the end of the world....

Your POV

I started thinking about us again when we were little again only this time I cried like a maniac. I thought maybe we could've been something or be at least a little closer. That's all I ask for. I went to sleep since there was nothing to do. Nothing to do......

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Click'

I woke up feeling drowsy and not remembering anything. 7:12 a.m I have plenty of time to ask Lee if- HOLY SHIT HOW DID I FORGET? W-were not friends anymore....
Why did I even say that?
I'm so stupid I know how sensitive he is! I got dressed up, grabbed my purse and ran to a market to buy him an apology gift.
"Maybe a Charizard plus with his favorite chocolates, and maybe, maybe! A confession...." I was trembling on the way to his house. I knocked on the door to hear no response. I looked around for obvious spots that he might put a spare key at. There was a little flower pot and on the back was a hole with a key in it.
"Well, that was easy."
"What was easy?"
I jumped and dropped all of Lee's gifts. I quickly picked them up and looked up to meet face to face with Leon himself. Great!
"C-can I come in?"
"Why would I let some stranger into my house?"
I felt guilty for all of this, it was all my fault.
I kneeled down and began sobbing.
Why? Why? WHY?!
Leon noticed and also kneeled down next to me.
"Y'know I'll never do that to you."
I looked up in shock.
He was smiling but crying. I hugged him and we stayed like that for a while.
"C'mon let's head in."

A/n
Again

SORRY FOR BEING TOO LAZY AND NOT POSTING THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Thank you for reading! ❤❤