The chaos I tell you

(Your pov)

Ok, I am here waiting for Lee outside his house. He should be out any minute. I knocked on the door being greeted by Lee's mom.

"Oh look at you, all grown up. I remember you two so tiny and young just like it were yesterday." You had remembered how kind and endearing Leon's mother is. Heck, back then you would also call her mom.

She started saying that leon wouldn't stop talking about you all morning. "He kept on asking if he looked ok and started to get the nerves. He blabbered on about how beautiful you would look. You two should get together sometime, right?" You became a bit embarrassed about that especially when she started saying you two should become a couple.

Leon's pov

My mom kept on saying we should become a couple and that she'll be my wingman, well wingwoman. I started getting flustered by the minute. I told her to please leave me alone for a while.

I leaned against the wall and slid down to my knees. I started asking myself why I was doing this to myself. "This could ruin my reputation, this could make me heartbroken, or worse I could lose this friendship I have with y/n!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks, my nose stuffy and, I, hyperventilating. I heard my mom knock on the door asking if she could come in now. "Y-yes, you can... " My mom sat beside me. She started hugging me, we stayed like that for a while until I felt better.

"Leon, I'm sure everything will be alright. In the end she may have feelings for you too!" She started fangirling again. I picked out some clothes and asked if y/n would like something like...

This

This..

I put it on and my mom said it looked a bit bad on me. She then proceeded on choosing my outfit for me. Which was....

Not bad, not bad

Not bad, not bad...

I came out and she absolutely loved it. "You're definitely going to get her now!" I blushed. "Mom...! "

Ok today's the day you meet your childhood best friend and crush. I heard my heart pumping out of my chest. I was so nervous but happy at the same time.

I stepped outside and....

A/n: little cliffhanger there, also sorry for the short chapter. After the fourth chapter I will be writing a one shot scenario. You guys can tell me what you want it to be about. Bye!