Tsundere Leon x reader

(Your POV)

You and Leon had both agreed to go to karaoke just to hangout. Since the beginning of summer you two had fallen bored from the lack of things you needed do.
"Oh thank god, I finally get to leave my house!" Leon sorta chuckled but you didn't think it was him since it was rather difficult to get those reactions out of him. "Why did I agree to waste my time with you out of all people?" He questioned which left you feeling your self esteem go down a little.
"I don't know, that's on you to decide."
You shot back. As you kept walking you started to pull out the money for both of you. Leon had noticed this and pulled out his wallet trying as fast as he can to pull out some money.
"H-here, I never said y-you had to pay for m-me!" He said while crossing his arms and slightly looking away from you
"Oh well it was going to be on me but, ok."
You were awfully confused by this simple act of kindness. You kept questioning the word kindness. You've never seen leon act kind to you.
As you entered the room you sat down and started to have a tiny mental breakdown. You forgot you had to sing in front of the most judgemental people you've ever met. You were sort of shaking but not to the point where it looks like your having seizure. Just to not go first you tried to tell him to go first.
"You can go first Le-" you were disrupted by his hand over yours in a rather soothing manner.
"Y-y/n, I-i know you're nervous but I-i believe in you. O-ok dummy!"
This was defiantly strange but shrugged it off and chose a song.

Leon's POV

I have had this crush on some girl that I met back in 7th grade. She is, to be completely honest, awesome. I loved hanging out with her, her personality, how sweet she is. I would do anything just to hangout with her, thus marks the day I sold my soul just to hangout with her.
She looked beautiful, as always.
I wanted to tell her how I felt but I didn't know when, where or how. I already knew what I was going to say but if I wanted to make it successful I would have to time it perfectly. Ok here goes nothing. I saw her pulling out a butt load of money so I assumed she was going to pay for me. As fast as I can I took out my own money and paid.
"H-here, I never said y-you have to pay for m-me!" Sh!t I stuttered.
As we entered I noticed she became shaky?
She probably felt conscious about her singing. What do I say what do I say!?
"You can go first Le-"
I placed my hand on hers to try and calm her down.
"Y-y/n, I-i know you're nervous but I-i believe in you. O-ok dummy!"
As I kept caressing her hand I realized she intertwined her hand with mine. I started blushing like crazy, trying to hide my face so she doesn't see.
"Thank you, I really needed that right now." She smiled at me and got up. That was too adorable!! Now I felt like hiding in hole out of embarrassment. She chose her song and started to sing.

You can choose the song

(Your POV)

I started singing my favorite song and got a bit too into it. When I finished all I saw was Leon's shocked face. He probably hated it....
"Y/n, that was amazing! I-i mean not bad..." Wow I actually didn't make his ears bleed. I started pestering him to also sing a song but he kept denying it. We both became a bit hungry so we headed towards the food court.
"What do you want lee?" "To be honest I don't kno-" he was cut off by the cashier screeching while staring at us. "Well look at you two! What a cute couple!" I blushed at the thought of us being a couple. "Oh no no you've got it all wrong were not-"   with the most chill face lee said we were a couple. I was a bout to yell a t him when he pointed at the food for couples. He just wanted it cheaper so I played along with it. We sat down and waited.

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

"Alright here you go." The employee had placed the food on the table. It came with one of those milkshakes you share with your lover and a large pizza with wings. I was kind of scared to drink from the same drink with lee, my crush, because he might think I'm weird.
"You don't have to you know."
I looked up at him to meet his face lightly dusted with pink.
"I-i mean if you want to we could but that's u-up to you."
"Alright."
Wait why did I say that!!?? I started to lean my head closer to the milkshake and took a sip. Well that wasn't so bad as long as he doesn't mind. When we finished our food we were going outside to say our goodbyes but then he put his hands on my shoulders.

Leon's POV

I'm doing it, I'm finally going to do it.  I grabbed her shoulders to face me. I started leaning in and blushing ferociously. I gave her a peck on her mouth and almost dropped her out of nervousness. I let her go and just stood there awkwardly. She apparently decided to take matters into her own hands and kissed me. Not a peck or anything actually kissed me.

A/n
Sorry for the delay I had writers block.