The (awkward) make up

Your POV

When we entered his house we sat down and it was kind of awkward. His eyes were red and his cheeks were stained with tears but he was smiling at me.
"Here I bought you this."
I gave him the Charizard plush along with his favorite chocolates.
"Well, thank you Y/n."
"Don't mention it."
We sat down on his couch and it felt awkward as hell! What do I say?
Should I just say that I like him? Or should I ask about Cynthia? Or-
"Cynthia isn't my actual girlfriend..."
"W-what?!"
"She's not my girlfriend she's... My fake girlfriend."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Because we were out in public and if anybody were to hear that then the news would spread everywhere and my reputation would fall!"
"Ok I get that but why do you need a fake girlfriend for?"
"The company recommended it to me."
Well this was a huge misunderstanding. Now I think I should really come clean and tell him about my feelings.
"Uhm, L-lee I have something to tell you...."
"Yeah, what is it?"
When I looked at him I forgot how beautiful he was. WHY DID I EVER SAY THAT STUFF TO HIM??? Now it's too hard to say this in front of him, especially after what I said to him. Ok here I go.
"Lee I-"
Just when I was about to spill the beans somebody knocked on the door. It was none other than Cynthia. Wo-ho great timing....
"Hey Leon what's up? And why is she hear?"
"Cynthia can you please get out?"
"But why?" She put on this fake ass sad puppy face.
"Because Y/n had something important to tell me."
She didn't listen and just dragged him away. But before they got too far Lee said,
"We'll talk later alright Y/n and thanks for the gifts! Cynthia please let go of me." She didn't let go and just kept dragging him. Well that was weird.
And I didn't even get to tell him. Somebody else knocked on the door.
"It's open!"

????'s POV

I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from Leon's house. I opened the door to find a girl inside.
"Are you Leon's fake girlfriend he's been talking about or?"
"Well I kind of wish I was but no."
"Then who are you?"
"I should be asking the same thing."
"Oh, well my name is Hop, Leon's little brother."
"I'm Y/n, nice to meet you Hop."
Wait I remember that name. She's Leon's best friend.
"So your the girl Leon keeps talking about! What are you doing here and where is my brother?"
She looked to the side kind of tense.
"Well I made a really bad mistake involving Lee but I think were good now."
"Why did you say you wish to be with Leon?"
"Uhm, well it's just that I, um l-like him..."
"Why don't you tell him?"
"I was about to but his actual fake girlfriend, Cynthia, disrupted our conversation. And please don't tell anyone."
"I promise, I won't even tell Leon alright?"
After that she left and I went out to search for Leon. The thing is that Leon also likes Y/n but I thought he already told her. And now I know that she likes him back. As I walked to where Leon and his fake girlfriend would probably be at I came up with a plan for Y/n and Leon.

Your POV

Apparently Lee has a little brother that I never knew about. What else could he be hiding from me? I decided not to think about that right now and decided maybe I should take him somewhere and tell him there. I'll ask Hop if he knows any nice places, I'll ask Leon to join me and then at the end of the day I'll tell him I like him and then I'll take that off my chest. But I should at least keep telling myself that he'll never like me and to keep my hopes down.
But right now I should get ready and call Hop in the morning. As I got ready for bed I couldn't stop thinking about what Leon might say. What if he hates me after this? What if he says that we'll still be friends but he starts ignoring me? What if we actually stop being friends? The best thing to come out of this is that he will just say he doesn't like me back but we're still best friends in the end. That night I prayed for everything to go as planned.

Cynthia's POV

I can't believe that little bitch. Trying to take my man away just like that. I'll show you. Yeah, I'll show you what true evil and heartbreak is.

A/n
Thank you to all the people who actually took the time out of their days to read my weird story!!!❤❤❤