Your thoughts

( no ones pov)

"Ugh, why do I even like him, does the universe want to curse me for ever?" You kept quiet feeling little tears streaming down your face. Ever since you were little you had other crushes.

You'd confuse your crush on leon on other boys. When you start liking one of the other boys, they would always reject you. That's why you never EVER wanted to confess to leon. You felt as if the universe was against you. But, leon would always be there, right by your side comforting you. Until that day..... You wiped away your tears and decided tomorrow will be a good day no matter what.

(Your pov)

I got up and decided to at least try to call Lee but he had already left me messages and phone calls. I probably left my phone on mute, but I was still surprised that he even took time out his busy schedule to talk to me. I checked how many phone calls I missed... 30!? I opened up the messages,

underlined= Leon's text
Bold= your text

Lee:    Hey y/n, would you like to hang out tomorrow? I finished a ton of work today and the work from tomorrow so it wouldn't be a bother.

Lee:   So... what do you say?

Lee:    y/n?

Lee:    y/n.....

Leon's pov

"Y/n hasn't answered any of my messages or phone calls.... What if she's in danger!?
I can't just be worried over a silly hang out, I've gotta go find her!" When I opened the front door I started running but I didn't know where I was going. Just as I was about to pass route 1 my phone vibrated and a message popped up. She answered, thank arceus! She also responded with sure. I was so happy I couldn't wait!

(Your pov)

I texted him and asked what time and where we are going. He only said to meet him outside his house at 4 pm and he'll take us on a flying taxi. Now I was starting to wonder what clothes to wear. Something casual but not something I would go asleep in....

This is your outfit

You can change it of you want

I have my clothes picked out, I have my purse full of snacks, my house keys, my best friend is also hopefully ready and in the morning maybe I'll do my hair and a bit of perfume?

The hairdo

You can also change that if you want

I was so excited, I could barely contain my excitement. I can't to see him again after so long....

Leon's pov

I can't wait to see her after so long, how she's changed from childhood. She never sends me pictures of her because she's a bit self conscious. I find her beautiful though. Even if she became an alien I would still say she is the most beautiful. Her voice, her hair, her soft skin, her gentle hugs..... I miss it all. Well better start getting ready! I'm gonna come earlier, like 15 minutes earlier.

(Your pov)

I'm gonna come 30 minutes earlier. I don't like being late, but at the same time not early. I like being too early just so I can get things ready before hand. I went to sleep restlessly, I've always heard old housewives sayings like ' If you can't fall asleep, someone is thinking about you.' But who would be awake at 3 in the morning thinking about me, maybe I'll ask lee that.

A/n sorry for not updating sooner, I had a ton of homework and didn't really have time to update.