The hangout

Leon's POV

I stepped outside to be playfully slapped by someone next to me.
She was angelic, almost unbelievable. She turned a bit pink tinted and smiled.
"Hey Lee! Long time no see!?" It was y/n!
"Wow, I-i can't believe it's you!" It turned awkward after that. "Have fun you two, but not too much~" "MOM!" I yelled flustered. Y/n hid her face and I kind of moved my head away from her.

(Your POV)

Once I laid my eyes on lee I immediately became a bit scared but stopped myself and felt his soft, cute face. I became a bit pink but brushed it off. I kept staring at his face admiring it. It became a bit awkward but we eventually started walking.
It became more embarrassing when his mom said that. I eventually let it slide. "Lee, where do you wanna go?" He started thinking. By the look on his face he probably didn't think this through. "How about we go hiking?" Since he was desperate for at least something he agreed. We bought some gear at the clothing store. We headed out to the mountains in route 6. We started hiking until I asked to use the restroom. I expected him to stay outside and wait for me but when I finished he was gone.

(Now listen to the song if you want)

Leon's POV

I waited for y/n outside but I got distracted by something lurking in the trees. I chased throughout the forest to discover it was just a skwovet holding some berries. I started looking around not realising where I was.
I started getting worried because I realised I lost y/n. I started panicking and ran towards some footprints on the ground. I started following them hoping it were y/n's. I started running until I realised I just went in a circle. (A giant circle) This particular situation reminded me of that one song that almost no one knew. ' Hike the apple action trail what my best friend calls a "date". So we hike the great out doors! Its like not that great. Somehow i've lost her i'm not the type to lose things.' I changed the lyrics a bit to fit the situation. I kept singing the song in my head until I heard y/n singing the same song. It sounded pretty good but I cant focus on that right now I need to keep looking.
I couldn't see anything for all the goddamn trees! I kept looking until I saw some wild pokemon nodding and agreeing. Maybe I should have just stayed home, now im lost in the mountains, climbing for dear life. I finally reached the top and that's  when I saw her. She sung the last part really nice and smooth. I kept admiring from a distance until I slipped and fell.

......

......

......

..........

WAIT UNTIL I FIND HER! IF I FIND HER! SHE WILL WISH SHE WAS NEVER BORN!!!! This isn't a curse, maybe something worse. Something more specific more horrific. GOT TIME TO REHEARSE! I started running towards the direction I last saw her. I grabbed her by her waist and carried her back to where I last was. I put her down gently and saw her angry expression.

(Your POV)
I literally just sang a whole song revolving this whole situation until someone had picked me up and started running. I almost screamed for help but could someone even hear me yell? Once they put me down I turned around and saw it was none other than leon himself. Boy oh boy was I mad, probably even madder than the girl in the song. I calmed down not only because he was Leon being Leon, but because he offered to buy us some sweets at the sweets shop.
I was still a bit mad but decided to let it go and just enjoy the free sweets I got.
Leon must had also let it go because of that happy, smiley puppy face he put on while he was eating. "Lee I didn't know you were so bad with directions and you get lost easily." "Wait, I never told you?" His face was almost like that one shocked pikachu face meme. "No you've never mentioned anything to me about it." He was about to protest until, "Has anyone seen Lee around here?"

A/n
Sorry about the delay, more school stuff but next chapter as promised is going to be a oneshot. It doesn't have anything to do with the story. Hopefully you guys will enjoy it and will give me some requests. Bye!