So here's the plan

Hop's POV

When I walked around the cafe I saw Cynthia and Leon inside.
I spied on them for at least 5 minutes. It looks like Leon was desperate to get out of there so I entered.
"Hey Leon!"
"Oh hey Hop."
"So I was wondering if you could, um, help me pick out outfits?"
I came up with the best excuse to get him out of there and thank Arceus it worked! I was planning on picking an outfit for Leon anyway so it worked out in the end. I also already chose what place they were going to. And I would join them bit I didn't tell Y/n that  I would start flirting with her to make Leon jealous. So maybe Leon would react and start being protective over her.
I just hope things go as planned. When Leon and I left I saw Cynthia walk and start screaming at the other direction not noticing Leon and I.
"THAT LITTLE BRAT RUINING THIS FOR LEON AND ME! I'LL SHOW HIM!!"
Im gonna have to keep an eye out for her. Well anyways back to the plan!

Your POV

I started picking out my outfit and just went with the casual jeans and a yellow crop top that says 'summer' on it.

A/n You can change that if you want.

In the morning Hop had already made up a whole plan. He decided to take us all to a scary movie, then the amusement park and then after a long ass day he'll leave us alone and that's when I'll tell Leon I like him. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Also I was pretty excited.
I grabbed my purse with some money and my keys. I locked my door and speaking of the devil....
"Y/n I can't let you go with Leon...."
She sounded as if something bad happened to him. I'm not buying it!
"He told at the cafe that he doesn't actually want to be your friend anymore..."
"No! You're wrong Cynthia! You're the most bitch ass person I've ever met! Do you really think a little stupid lie like that would really get me!!?? AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE TO ME AND LEON!!!"
I started walking away thinking about what she said. What if she wasn't- no no she can't be right....

Cynthia's POV

Shhsh that little poser knows how to talk but does she know how to fight? I don't think she even has any pokemon! God I wanted to laugh so badly! Well since that didn't work let's move on to plan B....

Leon's POV

Thank Arceus for Hop he saved my butt back there. But now he wants to take me shopping....
Once we got there he started looking like crazy. He pulled out a plain black t-shirt, a purple sweater and black jeans.
"Here so it can match your hair!"
That's the only reason why he picked it?
Well it kind of looks nice..
I went to the changing rooms and it didn't look that bad! It was actually really comfy.
"You look great Leo!"
"Thanks Hop, but why did you choose an outfit for me?"
"Because, your closet is very bland so..."
After that he pulled out a purple hoodie, a black shirt and black pants. He zoomed into one of the changing rooms and came out.
"How do I look."
"Well not that bad."
"What do you mean 'not that bad'?"
I let out a chuckle as we walked towards the cashier. I payed for the clothes and walked out. I felt my phone vibrate. It was Y/n.

Cutie pie❤: Lee, are we ok now?

                    Yeah why do you ask?:Me

Cutie pie❤: Well, Cynthia said something about you....

       Don't ever listen to her! She: Me always lies trust me I know from experience...

Cutie pie❤: Ok thank you, I feel a lot better now! :)

               Anything for you my: Me darling :)

I could just imagine the look on her cute face. So cute~
Hop noticed me smiling like a doofus and smirked at me.
"Who is it? Y/n?"
"N-no! You stay out of it!"
"Gee calm down, I already know you like her anyway."
"Oh, oh yeah... You haven't told anyone about it, right?"
"Of course not your secrets safe with me."
"You haven't told her either?"
"Nope."
"Alright I trust you."
Thank you Hop.
We came back home and put away the clothes we bought. I thank Hop for saving me and told him goodbye.
Hopefully nothing happens tomorrow, to Y/n, to Hop, to me and hopefully something happens to Cynthia because now I'm starting to hate her a lot more than I used to.
Also I wish to see Y/ns' beautiful cute face! While laying in bed I started blushing just thinking about her.
Goodnight my darling~❤

A/n Thank you to all the beautiful people reading my story! Love you!💛