Expose her Hop!

Your POV

Wow, that pepper spray sure did come in handy! After Cynthia ran away we said our good byes. I headed back home and HOLY SHIT I FORGOT TO TELL HIM AGAIN! I wanted to stop him but decided not to, considering what just happened. I shrugged it off and decided maybe some other time I'll tell him. What I mean when I say 'another time' I really mean never. Because I remembered that Leon's the champion. Goddammit now he'll never know! What do I do now?! I guess I'll just wait here until luck strikes me again.

Leon's POV

I walked back home and was greeted by Hop.
"Hey Leo! So did Y/n tell you her undying love for you?"
"Wait what? No."
"Wait.... she didn't?"
"No."
"Shit Y/n what happened...?"
"Wait, Y/n l-loves me?!"
"Wait no um I mean yes!"
Well this was a shocker. I never knew! I'm so happy I could cry!
"Does that mean I really have a chance with her?!"
"Yeah of course! She told me everything."
I couldn't believe it.

Hop's POV

Well shit Y/n, if you couldn't tell Leon how you feel then it's up to me to do so. Why do I have to do everything just to get them together?
They're both oblivious to each others feelings, that's why....
Well at least he knows. Wait- I just made up my new perfect plan for them. I smirked at Leon and asked,
"So when's the next time you'll be free?"
"Um I actually don't know? I guess until someone finally defeats me! Which will be never!"
Goddammit Leon!
"Great! So when are you gonna tell her?"
He froze for a second and thought about it for a moment.
"Um, I guess I'll tell her um...."
"You don't have a clue don't you."
"Ummmm...... No."
"Well, you're in luck because I do!"
I smirked and told him the new plan.

Your POV

I just got this weird restless feeling. Like as if someone just exposed me. I was probably feeling like this because of not telling Leon about my feelings. I laid on my bed and stared at my ceiling. Hopefully I'll get my chance. It feels as if the universe is against me. I used my phone and logged into Instafram (yes yes I know.. It's cringe.) And saw a post from Cynthia? She has Instafram? I looked at the tags and there was things like #revenge #mean #bitch #breakup?
It was probably her trying to get attention from other guys after Leon broke up with her. I kept scrolling and scrolling until I saw these other posts saying, 'We stan Cynthia.' 'Give her payback.' And other things like 'Bring down the champ!' I was really confused and searched it up. There was nothing.
They're gonna start a go-help-me and a group for her, aren't they? All just because of a breakup. I finally put down my phone and tried to go to sleep but just couldn't. It felt as if someone was backstabbing me. I checked the time and it was 2 a.m.
I wanted to call Leon or something but I just laid there.

.....

......

.........

It was 4 a.m when I finally fell asleep.

Hop's POV

Ok so, the plan is, I'll make Leon late for work by saying that there's a family emergency. Drag him out of there and bring him to a meadow. I'll call Y/n and ask her to come along with me to the meadow. I'll leave and then the romance happens.
I told all this to Leon but he said,
"So basically call in sick?"
"Yeah, I guess... But ignore that right now we must keep thinking."
We need to find out if the meadow where Leon used to go to is open, when Y/n is available and if Leon can get off the hook easily at his work.
I yawned feeling kind of dizzy and called it a night and went to bed.

Leon's POV

Alright, now that my bro has a plan all we have to do now is experiment and then bring it to action. I was already feeling so nervous! Telling my childhood best friend that I love her! I started blushing but at the same time....... Is Hop lying to me?
Maybe but would Y/n actually love me? I was scared now as to what would happen but shrugged it off and gathered as much courage as possible. I went upstairs and plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

Cynthia's POV

Nice. Good. Ok. Splendid~ My plan is going just as expected. Since I have such a big fan base, most of my fans have already started rioting over my breakup. Which means I'm the center of attention. So if so many people know then I could just expose Leon right then and there. This is gonna be good~

Sorry for the long hiatus but I just had a bit of writer's block and kind of forgot about this but don't fret I am back! Hope you enjoyed!❤❤❤