Plan B

Hop's POV

Alright, this has gotta work!
All we need is to know when Y/n will be free, if Leon could call in a sick day and get away with it and if the meadow is still here.
Yep, nice and simple!
This is gonna be a disaster, isn't it?
I told Leon that tomorrow he should at least try so we can make sure but instead of being sick, he'll just say he has a family emergency. Then whenever Y/n is free he'll call in sick on that day.
Only this time I'm not gonna be there.
I started praying for everything to go smoothly and as planned.
I just hope Y/n or Leon fuck it up....

Leon's POV

I passed by Hop's room to say goodnight but I saw him down on his knees praying. I decided to just leave him alone and went back to bed. Before that I put on my most comfortable pajamas and tied my hair up in a bun. I did this just to try to relax after all that stuff Hop blurted out at me.
I'm pretty relaxed but I can't get these silly daydreams out of my head!
I can't stop thinking about hugging her, or cuddling with or kissing her~ I closed my eyes while in bed and just smiled goofily, like an idiot but at the same time worried.
What if they reject me and never talk to me again? What if they think I'm stupid? What if they do like me but just wanted attention? What if they just play with me?
I took some deep breaths and kept telling myself 'Y/n would never do that!' Shes just too much and I feel like she's out of my league.
I kept thinking happy thoughts and eventually fell asleep.

Hop's POV

I woke up at exactly 3 in the morning for no reason. I made myself coffee even though I'm too young to have it I still drink it, and made myself breakfast.
After, I used my rotom phone for at least 4 hours. I heard Leon's alarm go off and he walked downstairs.
"I made you breakfast, just microwave it."
"Thanks bro."
He sat down and just ate. I texted Y/n,

Hop = bold text

You= italics

Hop: Hey, Y/n when do you think you'll be free?

Probably on Friday or next week. :Mate

Hop: Alright, get ready for a date with Leon.

                                       Alright. :Mate

                            Wait WHAT?! :Mate

I chuckled and asked,
"Hey Leo, when will you call them?"
"I guess right now."
He grabbed his rotom and called them.
"Hello?"
"I'm so sorry but I'm having a family emergency right now so can I skip work for the day?"
"Alright, bye."
He hanged up and we cheered.
"So Y/n will be free on either Friday or next week so get ready!"
"I'm so excited, come on lets go pick my outfit right now!"
He grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house. I grabbed onto the door and closed it before we left.
We entered the store and I looked around to see what would fit Leon.
My eyes kept laying on a scarf, long sleeve white shirt and some black leggings.
"What about this?"
I handed him the clothes and immediately went to go try them on.
He came out but something was missing.
"Hmm, what about you tie your hair up in a low ponytail?"
He did so and it was perfect!
(I wish I knew how to draw so I can show you guys ( ´^' ))
"Leo, she will fall head over heels for you again!"
I bought him the clothes and we headed home.

Leon's POV

We bought new clothes and that question was still lingering in my mind.
"Hey Hop, you're not lying to me, are you?"
"What?! Of course not! Y/n always blabbers on and on about you when we were planning on making her confess to you."
"Are you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure. If I wasn't then why am I dragging you along then?"
He's got a point. Now I have to confess. No, I must! Even if she rejects me I can't hide these feelings anymore.
I felt giddy again and just rolled with the plan.

Your POV

I started getting confused and flustered because of Hop saying Leon and I are going on a DATE!!!
He probably means that were gonna hangout like last time or something. I can't be jumping to conclusions so fast.
Ok hopefully on Friday I'll be able to meet up with them. I'll just go pick my outfit.

.....
........
..........
.............

I don't know what to wear! Great!
Imma go shopping then.
I finally made it to the shop and started looking at some things. Maybe a dress? No, I'm not going on an actual date. A hoodie? No, I'll look like an emo or something. A tank top? Idk man this too hard.
I kept wandering around the store until I found a pair of jeans and a shirt that said 'Queen' on it. So much for shopping. I paid and left feeling unsatisfied. At least I'll be comfy.
I made it home and texted Hop.

Me: Hop where do we meet up and at what time?

I guess at 4 p.m in a meadow? : Hoop

Me: Alright thanks! Also I'm sure I'll be available on Friday.

                              No problem. :Hoop

Alright I should prepare myself. Keys check. Money check. Phone check. Pads just in case check. Purse check. Clothes check. Maybe some makeup check. And I guess that's all.
I put everything away in the purse and set it on my counter. Maybe I'll be able to tell him? It's now or never by this point!

Cynthia's POV

I saw Leon and that brat he calls a brother walking to the clothes store.
I eaves dropped on them.
"Leo, she will fall head over heels for you again!"
Who are they talking about? Is it that bitch that stole Leon from me?!
They walked out of the store and I followed.
"Hey Hop, you're not lying to me, are you?"
Ah yes, the good old trust issues. Once they left I saw the bitch also come into the store. She left rather quick but that doesn't matter! All that matters is that I have a whole army defending me and that's my secret weapon. So Leon, watch out~

A/n
Sorry this chapter also took a while to publish but I hope you guys enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day or night! 💙💙💙