1. 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒎

A/N:

Please refrain from using Sangwoo or rat comparisons in the comments. Let's keep it positive. Atsumu is a babe, okay? Not a rat in the sewer or rapist. :)

Thank you very much!!! I hope you enjoy this story ❤️❤️

"Oneesan," your younger sister makes tired pouting noises from the bathroom.

Placing the last egg on the plate, you turn your attention towards the hallway.

"What is it, Rina? You need to hurry up and eat breakfast or else Nana-chan is going to leave without you!" you yell while untying the apron from your waist.

"Oneesan! I need help doing my hair again; I failed," you hear her pouting once more.

Sighing, you walk into the bathroom where you see your sister standing on a stool in order to see her reflection through the mirror. Upon the sight of what could be compared to a bird's nest, you hysterically laugh; her hair was in a loose ponytail with baby hairs flying all over the place.

"D-don't laugh at me!" She blushes as you try your hardest to contain the giggles.

"Yes, yes. I will fix it for you then you go eat, okay? Please eat quickly or else you will be late!"

"Okay Oneesan!"

After eating, you walk Rina to your neighbor's house where they help drop off Rina to school with their daughter.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Rina," you say then turn to your sister.

"Be nice and stay safe, okay? I will see you later. I love you," you bid your usual goodbye to your sister with a kiss who would respond the same way.

Now, it was time to go to the most dreadful place ever... Inarizaki High School. Not that Inarizaki sucked, it was high school that sucked in general. Everything about it, clubs, fangirls, committees, and school work kind of irked you.

Once you reach school, you immediately head straight towards the building unlike many others who went straight to their friends.

"Good morning!"

"Morning." You overhear people's conversations as your lone figure walks through the hallway. Already having the pathway to your first class memorized, you take a glance out of the window when you see a flock of crows fighting over a piece of what looked like a pork bun.

'Does that crow have orange ha--' Before you could finish your thoughts a harsh impact causes you to fall on the floor.

"Watch where yer going!" a boy spits.

Rubbing your head, you look up to see a boy with hay-like hair. Calmly getting up, you give a little bow while continuing to walk to class.

"Hey!"

He grabs your arm before you could escape.

'She's kind of cute...' He blushes but immediately shakes the thought away.

"At least apologize! No manners at all."

His complaint causes you to frown.

"Why listen to someone who doesn't even listen to their own advice?" you ask then harshly pull your arm away from his grasp.

"Hey! I'm not done her—Oh shoot!"

Suddenly the hallway starts to fill up with loud squeals of girls who were running towards your guys' way.

"I have to run, but this isn't over yet!"

He turns attention back to you then runs away which causes the large crowd of girls to follow along.

"Atsumu Senpai!"

"Atsumu-san, please wait for us!"

Unamusingly looking at the flock of girls, you roll your eyes and look back towards the front.

"Lame," you mumble then continue towards your first class.

-

"Hey F/N-chan! You should come with me to watch the boy's volleyball practice!" your acquaintance, Dai Mira, grabs onto your arm and happily squeals.

Although you only saw her as your acquaintance, Mira saw you as her friend. You both met on the first day of your guys' second year where you both were new transfer students. On that day, some girls were trying to get her to do their homework but before any physical activity could happen, you intervened which saved Mira from doing a load of assignments. From then on, Mira would hang out and talk to you even if you were the quiet type.

"No. I'm not into volleyball," you calmly reply while reading your book. 'I'm not into volleyball,' you repeat to yourself as unpleasant memories start to flood your brain as you stare at the words on the page.

Whining as much as she can in order to get your attention, Mira evidently just accepts the fact that you would never agree to go along with her plan. Suddenly the bell rings, signally that class is about to start. Once your teacher comes in, she announces the new seating chart which triggers a mix of cheers and whines. As everyone gets up and goes to their new seats, the door bursts open.

"I-I'm sorry I am late... *pants* I had... *pants* to do something for my... *pants* coach!"

"Atsumu-san, please do not enter my room so loudly and never come to class late again or you will be receiving consequences. Now sit there next to L/N-san!"

Upon hearing your name, you look away from your book as Atsumu looks towards the direction the teacher is pointing.

"Y-you?!"

A/N:

Also, haha....
This is my first fic and it's kind of super cringe; so, if you read it, just be prepared for some overly dramatic, cliche scenes hehe.
I mean, what do you expect?
All sports animes are kind of overly dramatic about romanticizing the sport. This MC is like that ahaha—
And am I too lazy to rewrite it? Yes.
So, I shall keep the cringey writing and look back at it in the future and just die 🥰
If you continue to read this story after all of the disclaimers, then thank you. ❤️

Enjoy :D