26. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆?

You usually weren't one to get bullied or picked on. There was only a little bit of smack talking in middle school due to Oikawa's jealous fangirls. However, it seems like high school fangirls have upped their bullying and hatred because now, Atsumu's toxic fangirls were planning something against you. It was obvious to everyone--except you--that Atsumu had taken a HUGE interest in you.

"What are we going to do with her?" one girl asks in the group of eight girls.

"We need to somehow get rid of her or at least threaten her to stay away from Atsumu-san," another comments.

"I've got a plan."

-

"Achoo!"

"It's your fifth time sneezing today. Are you sure you're okay?" Mira asks you as you both are walking to your bench at lunch.

Scrunching your nose and sniffing a bit, you answer, "I feel fine. I just don't understand why I keep sneezing."

"Mira-channnn!" a girl calls out which catches both of your attention. "Will you be able to help me with some English homework?" the girl asks. Feeling guilty if she were to reject the girl, Mira nods.

"I'm sorry, F/n-chan. You and Atsumu will have to hang out alone today," she apologizes before leaving you on the bench alone.

'Atsumu... alone?' you think to yourself and blush. Ever since that date at the fair, you both have gotten more shy around each other. However, your guys' appreciation for each other and friendship didn't fade away. On the other hand, Atsumu was excitedly running towards the bench that you are usually at during lunch but is immediately stopped by a bunch of girls.

"I have to go, people!!" Atsumu irritatingly shouts but everyone's squeals are too loud to even hear his voice.

"Everything is going according to plan!"

As you are peacefully eating under the cherry blossom tree, you feel a couple of eyes on you. Looking up, you see four girls with dark eyebrows and huge eyelashes that almost cover their eyes.

"Can I help you?" you ask.

"Are you L/n F/n?" one of them asks. You hesitantly nod your head.

"Can you please help us with something? We're part of the cheerleading squad for the girls' volleyball but need help with some cheering methods that will work best for you guys and we need your opinion!" one of them tried to cheerfully say.

"Try asking my captain, Kaze Ume. She will be able to help you guys," you bluntly respond and continue to eat. Irks appear on all of the girls' foreheads. Realizing that you must've sounded too harsh, you immediately stop and realize that maybe they genuinely did need your help. "A-actually... I guess I can help you guys." The girl's eyes gleam--with evilness--and pull both of your arms.

"Let's go then, F/n-chan!"

"We can call you that, right?" You sweat at their sudden contact and eagerness but you felt like maybe you should stop holding up a wall and start giving some people chances. Ever since you met Atsumu, so many good people were coming into your life and it was all because he broke your walls.

"Sure." You simply nod and pack your bento--that you took a few bites from--into your bag.

"I can carry it for you!" One of them swiftly pulls your bag out of your grasp.

"No need!" You try to reach for it, but fail.

"It's okay! This is what friends do!" She smiles.

'Friends?' you think to yourself, 'We're already friends?' As you guys are walking, you are in the middle of the four girls. It was almost as if they were acting as bodyguards. "Where are we going?"