5. 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

Thankfully, the next day is Saturday; so, you had a few days to calm down before facing Atsumu at school. You didn't want to go out during the weekend either, but Rina really wanted to go out; so, as a good sister, you decided that it would be fine if you guys quickly went to go get ice cream. Maybe you could get your mind off of what happened on Friday. You worked in a cafe during the weekends but on Sunday, you would get off at 2pm; thus, you decided that would be a good time to go out with Rina.

"Thank you so much for taking care of Rina while I go to work," you thank Mrs. Kita, your neighbor who would help take care of Rina from time to time when you went to work during the weekends.

"No problem, F/N-chan. I always like the company and the gifts you bring even though you don't need to. It gets lonely when my grandson isn't here and goes to practice," she replies as you just nod.

"I will come pick you up at 2:30pm, okay? I love you," you say your usual goodbye to your sister before leaving to work.

It's not like you needed to work. Your dad gave you guys money to pay for rent and necessities, but you hated the thought of doing nothing and not being independent. Especially, if you weren't on the best terms with your caretaker. Hence, you decided to get a job to provide for yourself and your sister as well.

Once it is two, you leave work and bike back to pick up Rina.

"Rina-chan! Your sister's here," Mrs. Kita calls for your sister when she sees you.

"I'm still playing with Shin-nii!!" your sister yells back but doesn't appear.

"Shin... nii?" ou question.

"Oh yes, that's my grandson. You've never met him, huh?" Mrs. Kita asks as you just shake your head.

"Bye Shin-nii!"

Your sister suddenly appears and waves towards the hall.

"Bye bye, Rina-chan. See you next time," a voice says back as your sister runs to you and hugs you.

"Thank you again, Mrs. Kita!"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Just call me Grandma, okay?" She laughs as you give her a soft smile and nod.

"Was that Rina-chan's sister?" Kita suddenly appears once the two sisters leave.

"Oh, yes! I think she goes to your school, Shin-chan! She's so pretty and takes good care of her sister. You need to get yourself a girlfriend soon!" Mrs. Kita says while Kita lightly chuckles.

"I don't need a girlfriend right now. I'm too busy with school and volleyball, but I'm going to head out, Grandma. The boys wanted to hang out."

"Alright Shin-chan. Stay safe!"

-

"I never knew you had someone to play with at Mrs. Kita's house," you bring up, while holding Rina's hand.

"Yeah! His name is Shin-nii. He's super nice and handsome! I wish I could marry him," your sister fantasizes.

Your eyes widen in horror.

"No, no, no!! My baby sister cannot already be talking about marriage! Who taught you that word? I will never let you see this Shin-nii again! You will stay with me forever!" you joke and carry your sister as she laughs.

"Plus, you don't call the man you want to marry, Nii! You're just calling him your brother, Rina," you laugh and tease her even more.

You both continue to joke around and talk until a voice calls your name.

"F/N-chan?"

Upon hearing the voice you absolutely despised, you freeze in your spot and look up to see Atsumu with his team.

'No...'

"Oneesan! Is that your friend?" your sister asks as you shake your head.

"I don't know him," you calmly respond as an arrow shoots through his head.

The other boys immediately burst into laughter at the rejection.

"Did you hear her, Tsumu? You're nothing to her and all you did yesterday was talk about her!" Osamu laughs his butt off as Suna tries to take pictures of Atsumu's dead face.

"Shut up!! F/N-chan!! How could you say that to me? I thought we were starting to get closer to each other!"

Atsumu steps closer to you as you take a step back.

"I-I'm sorry, but we'll be leaving now so... Bye."

But before you and your sister can leave these tall monsters, your sister jumps out of your arms.

"Shin-chan!!"

"Sh-Shin-chan?" you question and see your sister jump on a boy with light gray hair with black tips on the end.

"Oh, hi Rina-chan. When did you start calling my name with '-chan'?"

It hit you... THE MAN YOUR 5 YEAR OLD SISTER WANTED TO MARRY WAS PART OF THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM YOU WANTED TO AVOID.

"Are these your friends, Shin-chan?" your sister asks Kita as he simply nods. "And you guys know Oneesan?"

Kita hesitates.

"We've met her before."

'No, please don't say that!!'

Rina pouts then turns to you as you feel sweat dripping down your temple.

"Oneesan, you lied to me! Shin-chan and Oneesan's friends, let's all go eat ice cream together!" your sister suggests and grabs onto Kita's hand.

Silently, Atsumu cheers while you quickly grab onto your sister's hand.

You blush because these random, tall monsters were surrounding your sister and you. Plus you've never shown anyone this side of you; it would be considered out of character to them. Your sister was the only person who saw you joke around, laugh, and smile. However, you didn't want these tall monsters to ruin your day.

"B-but I thought this was a sister's day, remember? Plus, they might have other things to do."

Atsumu blushes at your sudden softness and cute voice.

'How can she be this cute and she's wearing glasses? Wait, no. She's the enemy!!! The prey!!' Atsumu thinks to himself.

Before Rina can reply, Atsumu steps in and puts his arm over your shoulders.

"We aren't doing anything. We were actually trying to decide what to do! So, we can go with you, F/N-chan! Don't worry about bothering us." Atsumu gives you his best smile as you glare at him and try to get his arm off of your shoulder.

'I don't care about bothering you, but you're bothering me!'

"Yay! Let's go then, Oneesan! We can spend time together next time!" Rina smiles then continues walking and talking with Kita and soon Ojiro who introduces himself.

"M-my baby sister," you sadly pout as Osamu hears you.

"You just got ditched for some hot boys," he says as you turn to glare at him and make a face.

"I don't like you," is all you say and continue walking ahead of him as Atsumu tries to pull more moves on you.

'Thank you for Rina-chan! Now I can get closer to my target!' Atsumu smirks and compliments how good you looked in glasses, trying to swoon you but continues to fail.

"You know, you also look very cute when you blush and stutter," he honestly compliments which catches you off guard.

This was the first compliment he gave you that made you hesitant.

"P-please don't bring that side of me up again. I don't like it when I'm like that," you confess with a slight blush underneath your gold glasses.

This triggers Atsumu's curiosity about you even more.

'Why doesn't she like to show her feelings and instead likes to show off her cold side to people?' he asks himself while you think to yourself as well.

'I just hope none of them ask me about the volleyball thing...'