7. 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍

"(L/N)-chan, how was your weekend?" Mira asks you while you both eat your lunches.

"It was fine," You plainly respond.

You made sure to tell her to not ask about the volleyball thing which Mira just agreed to.

Meanwhile in the cafeteria...

"I need your guys' help to get (F/N)-chan on the girl's volleyball team!!" Kaze asks the boys who were all sitting and eating.

"Why?" Osamu asks with a whole bunch of food stuffed in his mouth causing everyone to grimace.

"Please finish chewing and swallowing before speaking, Osamu-san," Kita states the turns back to Kaze.

"Well... She did go to your guys' practice so that means that she might listen to you guys! I've been trying to get her to join since she first got into this school and it's already been a month!"

"If it's already been a month of you trying to convince her, that means she won't budge," Suna comments while still playing on his phone.

"Don't say that! We shouldn't give up. I will help!" Atsumu determinedly says to his senpai.

"You will? Thank you so much!" Kaze thanks then leaves.

"Why do you want to help so badly?" Ojiro asks Atsumu who just looks up at the ceiling.

"Because I did my research on her. Her dad played professional volleyball, her brother played volleyball as well and she also played very hardcore volleyball too. I read some of her quotes from her interviews back in middle school and something shows that she really loves or loved volleyball. So I can't just do nothing," Atsumu said.

"Hmm, for the first time, ya have said something that makes sense, Tsumu."

"Oh shut up!"

After School:

"(F/N)-chan! Please just listen to me!!"

"No, Kaze-san. I already told you I don't want to play. Now can you please stop bothering me?" You ask and try to run away from her before she catches your arm.

"F-Fine... How about we make a deal?" Kaze brings up. You turn around to give her your boring eyes.

"A match... If my team wins, you will play for the girl's team. If your team wins, you get to decide whatever you want to do and I will leave you alone and never bother you again."You stare at her then cross your arms.

"Well obviously my teammates will suck on purpose then so I can join the girl's team."

"No... I won't tell anyone about this deal. It'll be between us. We can just say that you'll be joining practice for the day," Kaze promises. You hesitate but finally come to a conclusion... If you wanted her to leave you alone, you needed to do this.

"Fine."

"Alright, (F/N)-chan. Tomorrow will be our match."

You just nod and turn to walk away until she grabs your arm again.

"I will make sure you will have fun, (F/N)-chan," Kaze smiles at you then runs away to practice as you just stand there for a while.

"Fun? Volleyball isn't fun anymore," you say to yourself then walk away from school.

-

"Rina-chan, I'll be home late tomorrow okay? I already asked if you could stay at Mrs. Kita's house and she said yes," you tell your sister who just nods.

"What are you going to be doing, Oneesan?"

"Work," is all you answer with and start to grab your volleyball clothes from your closet.