14. 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖

"What is she doing? She should be finished," Kaze asks as she sees you doing an even more intense individual practice when your guys' practice just ended.

"I think she's trying to punish herself..." Hina responds which catches Kaze, Mira, and Dazai's attention.

"Why would she do that? Is she stupid?" Kaze is about to smack you before Hina stops her captain.

"Maybe she's just troubled about what to do with her sister and camp. Her sister's well being is a sensitive topic for her," The vice captain, Dazai tries to calm down Kaze.

"But she might injure herself which is just worse," Kaze sighs as Hina lets go of her arm.

"F/N," Kaze calls out which causes you to stop doing your squats on the bleachers, "Stop this. I know you are confused about what to do and either decision you make, you feel bad... But that doesn't mean you need to punish yourself! We, as your teammates and as your friends, understand whatever decision you make." You just pant and look at your captain.

Kaze continues, "Have you talked to your sister yet?" You wipe your sweat and rest your hands on your knees.

"I haven't... That's why I'm trying to build some more gut in myself to do so."

"Okay, first of all: PHYSICALLY OVERWORKING YOURSELF WILL NOT GIVE YOU GUTS TO TALK TO YOUR SISTER!" Kaze smacks your back hard.

"YA!" you cry and are about to yell at her.

"Stop and go home. Eat dinner with your sister and talk to her. We all care for you, alright?" Kaze says then rushes down the bleachers to go change.

You just stay in place until Mira comes up to you to give you a towel and your bottle. You look up at her then give a tiny smile as a 'thank you,' then take it from her.

-

'Go home and talk to her,' You think as you walk to the entrance where Kita and Atsumu are already waiting for you.

"Let's go!" Atsumu cheerfully says as you guys start walking.

"F/n-chan, have you talked to Rina-chan yet?" Kita asks you as you stiffen.

"Not yet..."

"F/n-chan, Wednesday is literally TOMORROW!" Atsumu cries and looks at you with worried eyes.

You look back at him then sigh in disappointment. Once you guys reach Kita's house where Rina is because she didn't have volleyball practice today, Atsumu walks you two across to your house.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow then!" Atsumu tries to say happily but he can't help but feel a bit sad that you might not go to the camp. Yes, he wanted to practice with you since you had some skills he wanted to learn from and improve on but he also really just wanted to spend time with you as well. He's about to leave the porch before you stop him by grabbing his blazer.

He turns around in shock, "Hm?"

"Can you stay for dinner?" You ask him while looking on the ground.

"Yeah, I can," he gently says and pats your head. You give him a grateful smile then the two of you walk in. You both walk into the kitchen and start working on dinner. It's a little awkward but Atsumu's fine with it because he knows you're probably thinking about what to do.

"You know I'm here for you, right?" He suddenly says as your eyes widen then softens.

"I know that you will, Atsumu," You smile and feel your body relaxing, "I'm going to ask her and talk to her... and I wanted you to be there with me." Atsumu turns to look at you. His eyes widen and he blushes.