6. 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Once everyone reaches the ice cream store, everyone orders and chooses their seats. You try your hardest to sit next to your baby sister but fail since she was surrounded and literally glued to the four third years. Since there was no big table, the five sat at a different table while the rest of you sit on a different one further away. You were left with the second years who did not know how to shut up. You sat next to Atsumu and Rintaro while Ginjima and Osamu sat in front of you guys.

"Why do I have to sit in the middle?" You ask while Atsumu grins.

"I just want to sit close next to my friend! You need to tell me more about yourself!"

"No!"

"Then I guess I'll just have to talk about my cool self," but before Atsumu can continue being a narcissist, Osamu asks a question.

"You play volleyball right?"

You frown at the boy, 'And I thought you wouldn't be this annoying.'

"No I don't," You calmly reply.

"That's not what it says on the internet," Suna replies while continuing to use his phone.

"Did you guys research me or something? Because that's creepy."

Then there was silence.

'Oh no, she'll think I'm creepy and that'll be a huge turn off,' Atsumu thinks to himself and panics.

"Oh, we didn't. Atsumu did all of the research about your past life and kept talking about you since yesterday night," Osamu smoothly throws his twin under the bus while the other two laugh.

Atsumu's face turns red, "No I did not! Please don't listen to him (F/N)-chan!"

But you just shake your head at the boy next to you and continue eating your ice cream.

"Well, you can do all your research about me but I don't want to talk about volleyball at all. So please do not ask me about it anymore," you honestly and bluntly say.

The others just nod sadly since they wanted to know more about you but decide that it might've been a personal issue.

'But I really want to know.'

While you all were enjoying your ice creams, Atsumu comes up with an idea.

"(F/N)-chan, want to try my ice cream?"

"No."

"Why not? It's delicious!"

"What flavor is yours?"

"Chocolate."

"I don't like chocolate," you lie.

"Liar!! I saw you eating chocolates the other day when Mira gave it to you!" Atsumu complains but then smirks.

"Well, I want to try yours, (F/N)-chan."

"No, Miya-san. It's mine."

"You're still calling me 'Miya-san'?"

"Yes... and please call me by my last name."

"(F/N)-channnnnn, there's two Miyas so please call me by my name!" He pouts and continues to while the others start to get annoyed.

"(L/N)-chan, can't you just call him by his name? He's getting annoying! I can't eat my ice cream in peace!" Ginjima complains.

"Oh... talking about names... I don't even know your guys' names," you realize.

"Oh yeah, huh... My name's Ginjima Hitoshi!"

"Miya Osamu."

"Suna Rintaro."