*

The death-eater's mistress right hand man raised his wand up in the air, catching a thin transparent piece, like a torn paper on the tip of his wand.

He slowly step on the ground which was the barrier was located and smirked.
Their stupid barrier was gone.

Silence filled the air...
No one speaked because they are waiting for his signal.

"ATTACK!"
He shouted on the top of his lungs

Neji, Kiba and Lee widened their eyes.
"Run!"
Kiba exclaimed and quickly turn around

The three of them run for their lives as the enemy entered the bridge like a big wave of the ocean.

"Damn it!"
Kiba cursed under his breath as they all ducked when the enemy shoot a spell to their direction.

"Ohhfff!"
Lee grunted as one of the enemy manage to grab the end of his long black robe, pulling him backwards and slam him on the wooden floor while his wand was thrown towards Neji and Kiba.

Neji caught Lee's wand while Kiba shouted
"Lee!"
Both narrows their eyes, glaring at their opponent that holding Lee down.

"Poor weaklings"
The enemy that was on top of Lee, smirked

"I didn't have my wand in my own hands but it doesn't mean I'm weak"
Lee growled
"I can take you down in other youthful ways!"
His eyes shines with determination and kicked the enemy away that caught him off guard and throw him a good distance away.

Kiba and Neji smirked while the enemies gaped in shock, frozen in their places.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING?! ATTACK HIM!"
One of the enemies snapped
"HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS WAND, SO HE'S HARMLESS!"
And with that, all enemies charged back to Lee.

"Don't underestimate my youthful moves!"
Lee exclaimed and dodge the curses that was shooted in his way.
He just slid away expertly and did a back flip.

"Aveda Kedavra!"
One of the enemy shooted him

Lee just ducked on the ground and kicked their feets that caused them to stumble backwards, bringing their other companions with them on the wooden surface.
He turned beside him and jumped up as another enemy shoot him on the bridge floor... he then spin up in the air and kicked their faces that throwed them away.

One of the enemy stood up and wiped the blood in his lips that was being kicked by Lee earlier.
"YOU STUPID BRATS!"
He shouted as he saw Lee successfully jump beisde Neji and Kiba and gave his wand back.

"Shut up!"
Kiba growled and pointed the roof
"Descendo!"

The roof above the enemy cracked and moves downward that destroyed the wooden floor.

BoOom!
Some others was hitted by the roof while the other successfully jumped away.

"Let's go!"
Kiba exclaimed to the two
"We need a spell to destroy the bridge so that they can't pass!"

"I got it"
Neji turned around
"Expulso!"
He shoot out and the bridge started to crush down.

BoOom!

"Run faster!"
Lee shouted as he run pass to the two

"HURRY!"
Tenten shouted

Lee successfully jump towards the safe ground while Neji and Kiba was still running.

Not too long the whole bridge broke down and lots of the enemy fell and died.

"NEJI!"

"KIBA!"