*

And- BOOOM!

Loud explosions was heard around and the ground beneath them shook.

Kaguya was thrown away and hissed in pain as she landed on the hard ground with a very strong impact.
Her eyes narrowed into slits as she saw them.
The fools

Black smokes clashed with white and grey.

Sakura widened her eyes in horror as the people around her started to fight each other, shooting various incantations.
I need to get get out in this center!
She struggled to stand up but her body was so weak.

Naruto glance beside him and he saw his godfather/trainor, Jiraya casting an incantation to remove the ropes.
He sighed in relief
Finally! Atleast they came here in time!
"Thank yo-"

"Thank me later, Naruto"
He interjected and shoved him away as another curse shooted in their way.
Naruto grunted and rolled on the ground.
His head quickly shot up as he heard it.
Sakura!
He saw her on the center which was not so far from him. He wasted no time and dashed to her, forcing his energy out of his body just to run towards her direction.

"S-Sakura!"
He slowly lift her up while gritting his teeth as the pain shot through his whole body because of the Horcux that was draining him.

"N-Naruto!"
Her green eyes widened and hugged him
"Thank goodness you're alright!"

"We have to get out of here fast!"
Naruto exclaimed as he slowly carried her while looking around them. It seems like everyone is busy duelling each other and didn't notice them at all.
Good! We gotta get out of here before-

"Hn, where do you think, you're going?"
A deep cold voice was heard that made Sakura and Naruto froze, like someone just poured a cold bucket of water in their whole body.
Sakura's heart beat raced as she slowly glance to the person, meeting his cold blank gaze.

"Sasuke!"
Naruto's eyes narrowed into slits

This is bad! Really really bad! Especially we don't have our wands with us!
Sakura paled as she held Naruto tightly

Suddenly Sasuke closed his eyes and opened it back, revealing a spinning bloody red Sharingan until turning into a six star pattern.

Naruto and Sakura gasped as they felt their whole body trembled and weakened more, like the necklace just sucked their energy like a vaccum cleaner that was turned up to its very high level.
Naruto dropped his knees on the ground with Sakura in his grasp.

What was that?!
Sakura felt lightheaded as she slowly look up to Sasuke who was already pointing his wand to them.

"Those who disobey will earn the punishment"
His emotionless gaze locked to them

In the blink of an eye another person apparated behind Sasuke.
"Sasuke"
A deep voice said that made the young Uchiha froze. Sasuke turned around and saw the person.

Red eyes clashed to Red eyes

Black bangs framing his aristocratic features and hair was tied in a low ponytail that was flowing up with the wind behind him.

He never thought that the first person he would face is the person he doesn't want to hurt in the first place.
Sasuke...
His red coloured eyes narrowed, staring straight to his younger brother.
Imperious Curse
He muttered as he saw the familiar blank stare in Sasuke's eyes.
He experienced this curse before, being controlled like a puppet, but he broke free from it.... only him and Shisui was the first people to defeat the curse and he hoped that more people from his clan will notice it and be able break the curse.
Well, their eyes got the ability to defeat it and the only way to break it... is to know that they are being controlled.