*

"Oppugno"
Sasori pointed the human-like objects behind him.

The Human-like objects flew up and charge to Sakura and Karin's direction.

Sasori controlled the human-like object like a puppet to do whatever in his own will.
Then he sighed and decided to seat on the couch behind him as he watched the two younger witches being attack with his creations...
like watching a live action show.

Sakura ducked down as the puppet flew towards her direction while Karin dodge the puppets and throw an incantation to them.

"Impedimenta"
The red-haired female shoot out that caused the advancing puppet to slow down.

Sasori rest his left hand to the fluffy green with silver details couch while his right hand was holding his wand, pointing towards the two females.
He stared at them boredly and decided to spice up the live action.
How about some poisonous weapons
His mouth slowly curled up into a twisted smile.

Sakura and Karin gasped as sharp weapons appeared in the wooden hands of the puppets that they're fighting. Two are holding a daggers, three are swords, three are axes and lastly, two are spears.
Sakura stared at glistening tip of their sharp weapons and frowned
It has poisons, only the the daggers didn't have poisons!
She quickly notified Karin who was standing beside her.
"Those weapons have poisons except the daggers BUT STILL don't let those weapons cut you!"

Karin nodded and readied herself for the attack.

Whooshhhh!
A whizzing sound was heard as the puppets attacked them with speed

"Depulso!"
Sakura shoot out to the closest puppet to her while Karin did the same.

Then both of them ducked again as the other puppets flew and passed to their heads.

Whishhh!
Another puppet attacked to them and swinged it's poisonous axes to their bodies.

"Impedimenta!"
Sakura shoot out, slowing it

"Reducto"
Karin muttered blasting the solid axe aside
Then Sakura quickly grabbed Karin's arm when a spear with a deathly poison that was heading in her way.

"Evanesco!"
Sakura quickly said AND th spear vanished in the air.
Then another puppet swinged it's sharp poisonous sword to them.
"Expelliarmus!"

"Evanesco!"
Karin assisted her by shooting the sword to disappear.

They faught and faught while Sasori just comfortably sat down on the couch, enjoying the show.
A terrible minutes pass by, Sakura and Karin defeated 8 puppets and only two more left.

Karin panted, catching her breath
Her fight was really tiring her out especially those dodging and jumping away except Sakura because she have the power of a sanin.

Both of them stared intently at the remaining puppets... one was holding a dagger while the other one was a spear.

WHOOOOSSHHHH!
The puppets dashed to them and then flew around them.

Circling them with great speed.

Sakura narrowed her eyes
They're so fast! I can barely see them!
Then it clicked in her mind.
I can feel my self weakened more as we started to take down the puppets, even though I activated my full capacity!
She quickly concentrated the power within her.
I need more!
She gritted her teeth, focusing more power but the more she concentrated, the more she felt her power drained.