*

Onyx black eyes glance outside the Hogwarts windows, staring at the sunrise as the wind played her soft brown hair, flying behind her.

Itachi...

"Izumi, I believed that Itachi and the others won the battle"
A soft voice said

Izumi look away from the windows, then glance beside her and saw Mikoto Uchiha, smiling at her.

Mikoto sat beside her daughter-in-law, placing her hands on top of her shoulders, giving her shoulders a light squeeze.
"I know it! And I can feel their victory already"

"I know... I know... I can feel it too, they won, but I'm still worried about them, Shisui... especially Itachi, What if he was wounded?"
Izumi frowned as she placed her head on Mikoto's shoulders.

Mikoto sighed then slowly brought her hand on top of her Izumi's soft brown hair, caressing it gently like a mother did to her own children and hummed softly.
Izumi closed her eyes as she felt Mikoto's fingers and heard her hum in a soft tune while the gentle wind slowly pass around them.

...

Ino sighed for the tenth time as she rested her cheeks on her palm.
"I miss Sakura"
She suddenly blurted at the silent atmosphere that brought everyone's attention.

She, Tenten, Hinata, Temari, Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Gaara and Kankoru standing and staring at the open windows, waiting for Sakura and the others to arrive.
Suigetsu, Karin and Tamaki wasn't around because they went to the great hall to grab breakfast for them.

Not too long, the three students joined them, already holding their breakfast by magic and hand it to them. It was a soft fluffy delicous pancakes with honey syrup, toasted butter sandwiches and cups of hot chocolate milk.

"Here you go!"
Tamaki smiled as she distributed the sandwich.

"Thanks"
Kiba grinned as he received his portion

"How did Miss Shizune and Professor Kurenai reacted?"
Tenten asked as she grab her chocolate milk from Suigetsu.

The white haired Wizard just grinned
"Well, they didn't reacted at all, while the other students complained about why we're allowed to eat outside the Great Hall"
He chuckled as he distributed the other chocolate milk.

"I hope they would arrive soon"
Karin sighed as she distributed the pancakes.

"They will be!"
Suigetsu smirked
"I can't wait to ask my older brother about the-"

"H-Hey... I think..."
Hinata trailed off as she activated her byakūgan.
"I saw them"
A smile slowly crept out of her lips as her cheeks heat up when her gaze landed on a certain wizard.

"AND HELLO HOGWARTS!"
A loud voice was heard from the distance that caused them to froze

"There's no mistaking it..."
Shikamaru sighed and smiled
"Naruto"

"They're here! THEY'RE HERE!"
Ino's baby blue coloured eyes filled with joy as shook the closest person beside her which was Temari.

"I know!"
Temari sighed
"I-"

"LET'S GO!"
Ino cut in and ran, announcing that they already arrived.
"THEY'RE HERE!"
Her loud voice echoed around the hallways that it even reach to the Great Hall.

...

BOINK!

"Ouch! Sakura! My head!"
Naruto pouted as he rubbed his head where Sakura hit him.

"Don't be so loud!"
Sakura hissed, glaring at the blond haired wizard

"Tch! Dobe"
Sasuke sighed