*

It's done
The first plan is done!
They already got the elder wand
Two more and they will completely own the DEATHLY HALLOWS

And they captured the last two sanins...

Sakura

Naruto

...

Hamura Apparated away and went straight to his dead falling brother, while Asura remained to assist Indra.

Asura badly want to go with Hamura but he can't leave his brother alone.

Indra growled
Everything inside him is bursting out like a wild fire.
He glared at every death eater in the room menacingly. Red blood eyes with six-pointed star pattern, glowing in rage.

"Aveda Kedavra!"
He shoot out at his closest target

But Kaguya appeared in front of him and countered the curse, dueling him using the elder wand.
"That's it! Let your hatred over power you!"
Kaguya taunted
"LET THE DARK MAGIC CONSUME YOU!"

This made Indra furious
And gripped his wand tightly, as the green glowing light burst out, clashing at the center against Kaguya's magic.
(A/N: Like Harry Potter and Voldamort in the last battle)

Asura knew that Indra won't win against her because she got the elder wand and ONLY the child of the prophecy, the boy who lived can defeat her.

Asura felt like his heart being snatched out
If they will continue... his brother will...
He stop his negative thoughts
NO I WON'T ALLOW IT!
Asura apparated near Indra and raised his wand, shooting a spell, combining his magic with his brother against the death eater's mistress.

He already lost their father!
He can't lose him! HE CAN'T LOSE INDRA!

The death eaters was about to help but Kaguya glared at them, signaling that no one will help.
Then she glance back to her grandsons and smirked.
"It's useless to fight you"
Then she giggled
"I won't end you, you will be useful for me to the future"
And with that, she disappeared in the blink of an eye.

The Astronomy Tower felt silent

They ALL disappeared without a trace, bringing the two unconscious sanins with them.

Both of the brothers panted then Indra turned to Asura and glared at him.
"Why did you help?"
He asked coldly

"Because I... I don't wanna lose you... like f-father"
The last word came out painfull in Asura's mouth.

Indra growled and about to talk back but a wave of dizziness hit him. His vision started to spin then slowly blurring until everything went black.

Asura caught him in time, hugging his older brother closer to his chest and cried.

Indra finally showed himself in this bloody night after a long time

Asura thought that they could be whole again as a family with his father but no...

It's the same night when they both lost their father.

Indra came back but Hagoromo left

...

The professors with the students along with Hashirama and his comrades frozed as they saw someone fall from the Astronomy Tower.

All eyes widened as they realized it

The headmaster
Hagoromo Otsutsuki

Then another person apparated near his falling body and grab him him before he hit on the ground.
The person appeared beside them, carrying Hagoromo in his arms.