*

"SHANAROO!"

And with that all of them dash forward.

Each one of them faced their own enemies

...

Sakura came face to face with a certain Uchiha
Who was flying around her, using his death eater ability. (black smoke)

She knew him...
How could she forget?
He's the one who carved the word MUDBLOOD  in her forearm.

Obito Uchiha

He smirked and flew in speed towards her direction.
Avada Kedavra!

Sakura closed her eyes in concentration
She can feel the deadly curse flying in her way
Not so fast!
She snapped her eyes open, dodging to the side in time and jump up in the air.

"Got it!"
She smirked as she came face to face to the flying death eater and grab his wand in time.
Perfect timing!
She grinned while keeping his wand in her pockets and quickly cast a spell to knock him down.

But he dodged it

"I don't have my wand... but it doesn't mean I'm defenseless"
Obito smirked
"Uchihas are also known for their stamina and strength"
And with that he launched forward without trembling in fear.

Sakura quickly keep her wand in her pockets as she skidded to the side to dodged his punch.
She knew what he's up to
He's gonna use martial arts with her and it's useless to perform magic when he's fighting her with hand in hand combats, leaving her no time to cast a spell.
Right... if this what you want? Then you shall have it!
She dashed forward

The haruno smirked
Her trainer, Professor Tsunade also trained her to use this because according to her Professor, it will become handy in certain situations.

AND she's right
Her smirk only widened when she knew that she have the advantage because they are fighting on top of Katsuyu.
Katsuyu will heal me and at the same time slow his movements.

Obito did a jumping front kick and Sakura ducked down and turn around, she quickly aimed to his body using the round house kick before he could land, but Obito dodged it in time by his arms and throw another kick to her.

But not too long, Obito felt his movements slowed down.
Damn this healer!
He glared at her and quickly jumped down from the humongous magical white creature... away from her.

Sakura was about to follow, but stoped as she saw a person heading to Obito's direction.
He can take care of him
She muttered while smiling and started to search another target.

Obito smirked as he notice the pink haired witch didn't follow him, but his smirk disappeared when he felt something hug his body tightly. He glance down and saw a thick black rope.

"You should never drop your gaurd, Obito"
A very familiar voice ringed to his ear that made him growl furiously.
His head snapped up to the person and glared at him.

"Kakashi"
He scowled
"You-"

"Sleep well"
Kakashi interjected and shoot a spell to him to knock him unconscious.

...

"Nagato"
Naruto frowned
He was now facing his distant cousin who was already tied down by him.
"Damn it! Wake up! You're being controlled!"

The red head wizard frozed and then he started screaming, pulling his hair and fainted, but not too long, he woke up, opening his eyes and stared around confusedly.
"Where am I?"
He asked hoarsely
He can't see properly since his vision was still blurry.