*

Every death eater around the area blinked
They blinked several times as if to check that they're only seeing things.

As if it was all their imagination... that their leader was already gone.

Gone...

Gone...

It echoed around their mind like a mantra

We lose...

We lose...

And with that, after realizing that everything is indeed true, they began to move.

They can't stay here forever or they will be thrown in Azkaban, a fortress on an island in the middle of the North Sea. It serves the magical community as a prison for convicted criminals.

No! They can't!
Sakura saw it and screamed
"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!"
She can't allowed it, they're very difficult to find once they escaped and no knows if they will strike again.

Suddenly, a person apparated behind them that caused them to turn around.

"Itachi!"
Sasuke widened his eyes as he saw his older brother.

"Sasuke"
The older wizard smiled and poked his forehead.
"I'm so proud of you"
He chuckled as he saw his younger brother pouted while rubbing his forehead where he poked.

Then Itachi glanced to the other two.
"Here... your wands"
He handed the wands that he found while fighting Kisame and the other death eaters around the manor.

Naruto grinned
"Thanks Itachi!"
He knew the wizard because he's also a former Hogwarts student and his rival's older brother.

Sakura on the other hand blushed a bit as she received her wand.
It's Sasuke's older brother!
She can't help but mentally squealed and at the same time embarrassed.
What if he saw earlier... that I'm hugging Sasuke-NO! He indeed saw it! He's the one facing Sasuke in the first place! This is so-
She shook her head, quickly cutting her thoughts.
Damn! Concentrate Sakura! We're still going to catch some death eaters!
She mentally screamed while her inner snickered.

"YOSH! LET'S GO!"
Naruto pumped his fist up in the air and with that, they dashed forward.

Naruto and Sakura went to the other side, while Sasuke and Itachi went to opposite side.
Sakura and Naruto almost reached in the outer borders of the Uchiha compound and saw two death eaters, Sasori and Deidara.

"Frangit terram!"
Sakura quickly casted an incantation, shooting it below the two death eaters, breaking the ground below them. (Sakura learned it from her trainer, Tsunade Senju)

BOOM!

Deidara lost his balance, yelling help to his partner, which annoyed Sasori.
"We can apparate, idiot!"
He told the blond haired dark wizard

"APPARATE YOU SAY?"
Naruto smirked
"Circularis ventus inspiratione!"
He quickly casted an incantation towards the two. Two glowing circles that was made up in pure wind, blasted from his wand and towards Deidara and Sasori before they could move an inch.

BOOM!
It hit their bodies that caused them to fly upwards and hit down on the ground unconscious.
Naruto, Asura, Jiraya and Minato, Naruto's father (Which Jiraya taught) was the only people that was able to cast that spell.

"2 down!"
Naruto grinned
"Let's go back, it seems no one passed here yet, except those two!"
He said as his bloody red eyes scanned around.

"Right!"
Sakura smiled and quickly casted a spell to the two unconscious people to tie them and brought them back to the manor.

...