*

A/N: Sorry I changed it
I want to write more of their moments in hogwarts and develope more their feelings to each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A pink haired witch slowly woke up from her sleep and stared at the ceiling while thinking the last fight.

A sigh escaped from her lips as she heard voices around her.
It's from the students, they are all sleeping in the great hall, since their common rooms are destroyed by the fight, well, not only their common rooms, some parts of the school was a complete havoc and the professors are still fixing it.

(Professor Kurenai, Shizune and even with the help of Izumi, Mikoto and Sakura's gang friends, manage to fix the Great Hall, when the others was out to the last fight at the Uchiha manor)

"Good morning, Sakura"
A voice said that snapped her out from her thoughts. She glance beside her and saw her best-friend, Ino who just woke up -smiling at her. Then Ino sighed as she slowly sat up.
"It's been a week since the last battle happened"
She frowned sadly
"Many things were destroyed"

Sakura followed, seating from her blanket and sighed again.
"Yes... "
The she stared at the students around her especially her gang girl friends that was sleeping in the same row with them.
Ino was on her right side, followed with Temari and Tenten and her left side was Hinata, followed with and Tamaki and lastly Karin.

Across them was the guys, who already woke up, except Naruto and Suigetsu who was snoring loudly.

Not too long, Temari and the girls woke up and sat down.
"What a beautiful sleep"
Temari smirked while Tenten and Hinata yawned while stretching their arms.
"Especially the guys over there"
The Sabaku's smirk widened as her eyes landed on Naruto and Suigetsu.

"Yep, those two really enjoy sleeping"
Karin sighed as she glance to her distant cousin and fellow slytherin.
While at the same time, Tamaki was waving to Kiba's direction.

"Talking about guys..."
Ino tapped her her chin, looking up while thinking.
"I wonder what happened to Sasuke there in the Ministry of Magic"

Sakura frowned when his name was mention
Sasuke
She curled her hands, gripping her blanket and sighed.

Yes, Sasuke and all of the death eaters that was controlled by the imperious curse, including Professor Hiruzen and also including the death eaters who snapped out from the curse like, Itachi, Shisui, Kagami, Nagato, Yahiko, Konan and Hanzo was brought to the Ministry of Magic because the Ministry called them. The ministry of Magic is a government in the Magical world.
Asura, Indra, Hashirama, Tobirama and even Professor Jiraya accompanied them there.

"Don't worry Sakura, I know that they won't throw them in Azkaban, since they're just being controlled by imperious curse and they are safe especially they have witnesses with them"
Ino assured as she placed her hands above Sakura's.

(Asura, Indra, Hashirama, Tobirama and Jiraya are their witness that they are just being controlled by a curse casted by Kaguya)

Not too long, the two remaining wizards that was sleeping across them finally woke up.

Naruto Uzumaki a.k.a. The boy who lived and one of the powerful sanin who defeated Kaguya, jumped out from his floor bed and dash to the female side, straight to Sakura's direction while grinning that they almost thought that his mouth would split apart because of the huge smile on his face.

"SAKURAAAA!"
He screamed in top of his lungs that even the students that surrounded them, winced at his loud voice.
He practically jumped to her that caught Sakura off gaurd, losing her balance, knocking  her down in process while Naruto hugging her like there's no tomorrow.