*

"Put this on your mind, Wizard...
Not all people you see is the same as you expected them to be"
Mikoto glared at Tobirama and after that, she apparated away and stood beside Itachi.

After Mikoto's suprise outburst, everyone gathered around the big rectangular wooden table.

"Before we start, we should introduce ourselves"
Asura said
"We are the Order of Phoenix, a secret organization. Founded by... Hagoromo Otsutsuki..."
The way he mentioned his father's name is like having a sore throat that it hurts so much to speak. Asura closed his eyes while Indra, who was sitting silently beside him, gritted his teeth.
"To fight Kaguya and her followers, the Death Eaters."
He added

Silence filled the air but Asura broke it
"We, the Order of Phoenix will introduce our names to you all"
Asura knew that some of the people in the room already knew them but they still decided to introduce themselves formally.
"I'm Asura Otsutsuki, the youngest son of Hagoromo Otsutsuki and the brother of Indra Otsutsuki"
He introduced as he looked to Indra.

The other Order of the Phoenix members stood up and introduced themselves.

"I'm Hashirama Senju, grandfather of Tsunade Senju and older brother of Tobirama"

"I'm Tobirama Senju"

"I'm Kurotsuchi"

"I'm Onoki"

"I'm A"

"I'm Yugito Ni'i"

"I'm Yagura"

"I'm Son Goku"

"I'm Kokuo"

"I'm Utakata"

"I'm Fu!"

"And I'M KILLER BEE! YO!"

Then Asura speaked again
"Us, the Order of Phoenix joined forces with the Shinobi, an organization which Izuna formed."

Tobirama scowled and crossed his arms on his chest muttering some words like: Evil, Vile, lunatics, Uchiha traitors.

Izuna just ignored him and stood up
"I'm Izuna Uchiha, the founder of the Shinobi organization."
He introduced
"We are a secret organization that was spying the Death eaters and observing their moves. We hold lots of informations from them since we have two members that's a defected lethal death-eaters."

The other Shinobi members followed, introducing themselves.

"I'm Itachi Uchiha, a former lethal death-eater"

"I'm Izumi Uchiha"

"I'm Mikoto Uchiha"

"I'm Shisui Uchiha, a former lethal death-eater"

Then the group of masked people stood up and removed their mask as they introduced themselves:

"I'm Jinin Akebino"

"I'm Mangetsu Hōzuki"

Suigetsu frozed at this as the man removed his mask.
Brother?!
He gaped

"I'm Kushimaru Kuriarare"

"I'm Zabuza Momochi"

"I'm Jinpachi Munashi"

"I'm Ameyuri Ringo"

"I'm Fuguki Suikazan"

"I'm Mei Terumi"

"And I'm Chōjūrō"

"And we are the Shinobi organization"
Izuna finished
"We joined with the Order of Phoenix and formed a new name together"