*

...

Months pass by, everything back to normal.

The SasuSaku plan was still rolling... and Sasuke outsmarted them all.

Plan B: Love potion

Naruto poured a love potion in Sakura's cup while Ino poured a love potion in Sasuke's cup.

Sasuke noticed it because something's off with the contents inside.
Hn
His eyes flickered from obsidian to bloody red and saw the mixed potion.
He just smirked and lifted his hands below the table, USING WANDLESS MAGIC AGAIN.
His cup slowly flew up without the others noticing it, flying away in the blink of an eye, exchanging Hinata's cup with his. Then he proceed to exchange Sakura's cup with Naruto's and went back to eat his breakfast casually.

Ino, Karin and Suigetsu gave a secret glance to Sasuke when he finally drank his cup- the potionless cup. The three smirked to each other and thought that their plan worked.

While Naruto, Kiba and the the Sabaku siblings smirked when they saw Sakura drank her cup too.

When the time Naruto and Hinata took a drink in their cup, it's Sasuke time to smirk.

Hinata frozed as she felt a tingling weird feeling inside her.
What happened?

While Naruto on the other hand, stopped talking in the whole breakfast because whenever he talked, it end up with Hinata's name.
His cheeks heat up, something's really wrong with him.

When the class started, that's when the gang notice it. Naruto and Hinata walked hand in hand ahead them like a lovely couple. Neji did a double look and even activated his bloodline visual power, byakūgan, to see if he was only seeing things.

"Plan B: Love potion, Fail!"
Ino whinned, glaring to the Uchiha's direction who just smirked smugly.
The prick!
But after that, her glare didn't last long and changed into a smile.
"But atleast the NaruHina worked!"
She excalimed happily, clapping her hands.

After the whole day, Naruto and Hinata went back to their normal selves but still holding hands together.

"Hinata..."
Naruto blushed when they notice their hands

"N-Naruto"
While Hinata blushed 10x more

"We're the ones who drinked the love potion"

"Y-Yes... "

"Do you regret it?"
Naruto blurted out before he could stop himself

That's when Hinata stopped walking, she looked down on the floor shyly and answered him silently.
"No..."

Naruto heard it all at can't help but smile.
The warm feeling inside him bloomed to life and that's when he realized it.
He gently squeezed Hinata's hand that made her look up.
"I didn't regret it either"
He smiled

"N-Naru-"
Hinata was cut out when Naruto gave her a hug.

"And the NaruHina ship set sail across the sea"
Tenten said in a sing-sang voice while she and Ino holding Neji down from jumping to Naruto.

"Took you long, enough"
Shikamaru crack an eye open and sighed
They are all waiting to the two in the hallways.

Sasuke smirked while Sakura smiled
The pinkette went beside Sasuke and elbowed him playfully.
"I never knew you're.... such a matchmaker"

"Hn"
The Uchiha simply sighed
"I just making the dobe spill the words"

"You sounds like Ino"
Sakura laughed and walked towards the two.