Chapter 1

I hope you all enjoyed my Norman x reader book. Now its time for a Ray x reader book. Enjoy!

🦋Losing yourself in loving another can make you forget that you are special too.🦋

You sat in your chair in nervousness while waiting for your manager to give you the 'news'.

You worked at one of the biggest companies in Japan. You were the youngest person to ever work at a company that was so advanced. You recently graduated college with a 4.5 GPA and you were among the top 10 in your class. You were smart, but, honestly, you weren't that smart. You got help and answers to your work during school. You even paid some nerds and geeks to do your work while you would sleep in from a stressful long day of school. It benefited you both. You got your A and they got their money.

Do you regret it?

No.

The company sounded great but the way that you're treated at your job wasn't the best. Everyone around you was either annoying or acted as if you were below their level.

You try to motivate yourself to wake up in the mornings to come to your job, but it wasn't that easy. It was always something or someone who threw off your mood by their actions or what they said.

There were days when you stayed up all night watching your favorite TV shows, and woke up with bloodshot eyes. When those times of the month comes (your cycle) and you forget to take your alieve pills to prevent yourself from having cramps later on in the day. Sometimes, you forget to buy some pads or tampons and end up stuffing your underwear with tissue, so the bloodstains wouldn't go through your clothes. Whenever your break would come, that is when you will get the opportunity to change, but it feels like days until it comes. Also, there are plenty of days when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed. You would feel a cramp in your neck, your back felt weird, or you just felt weird all over.

Sometimes it's just people's aura that just gets to you. If one bad thing comes your way, it just ruins the rest of your day. And there are those days when your depression would hit you like a pile of bricks and you just feel like you don't want to deal with anyone.... at all.

And now you're here.

Your palms were sweaty and you tried to calm your breathing as you starred at the older male in his office chair with a wavering smile.

5:00 a.m.

You recognized your alarm going off from your phone. You opened your eyes slowly and closed them back from the blurry vision. You reached for your phone and unplugged it from the charger, to turn off the alarm.

Once you had cut your alarm off your raised slowly and sat in your spot trying to process what's going on.

Then it clicked. You groaned and rolled out of bed.

"I have to go to worrrkkk... What a horrible life," you whined. You got out of bed only with an oversized dark blue shirt.

You got out of bed and looked around trying to figure out how you should start your "exciting day".

You looked at the pile of clothes that were stuffed in the corner and walked over to the tall pile. You lifted a black shirt from it and smelled it.

"What's that smell," you asked as you searched through the pile. When your hand raised a grey hoodie to your nose you immediately grimaced.

"Why didn't I throw this in the washer?"

You grabbed the jacket and went out into the hallway to put it inside of the washer along with the other clothes.