( ii ) . caramel

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"hyung! i need to borrow your- why does it smell like caramel here?" namjoon gulps as he frantically tries to think of an excuse in his mind, 'think of an excuse, think of an excuse.' repeated in my mind like a broken record.

"i had a caramel candy today, it's really strong," he says laughing nervously, but jungkook didn't seem to buy it, shaking his head while narrowing his eyes accusingly.

"a caramel candy can't be too strong that it replaces your scent hyung," jungkook says as namjoon's eyes widened.

"i can't smell your rainforest scent, hyung," jungkook tries to approach namjoon to scent him for the rainforest scent namjoon's supposed to have, but namjoon pushes him away. 

"n-no, it's okay, it's just a scent," namjoon stuttered out as jungkook persistently keeps trying to pin namjoon down so he could scent him.

"it's okay kookie," he says, his chuckle trembling as he keeps trying to push him away from him, but jungkook's stronger as he pins namjoon down on the bed and scents him, his nose sniffing on namjoon's wrist as he pins it down on the fabric of the bed. 

jungkook pouts, the caramel smell was so good, but if he ate a caramel candy that strong, he should also be able to smell the rainforest scent. he was confused as to why a caramel candy would make such a strong scent.

"it doesn't matter, jungkook, now please get off me," namjoon says in a calm voice, but jungkook doesn't budge at all. 

namjoon sighed and with a heave he gathered all his strength together.

"get off!" he says as he finally pushes jungkook off of him with all of his might and jungkook fell off the bed because he didn't balance himself to be able to stand

namjoon gets off of the bed.

"anyway, what did you want to borrow," namjoon asks, pretending like nothing happened.

jungkook kept a threatening gaze at namjoon with narrowed eyes that namjoon sighed at.

jungkook was still skeptical.

why were people like that?

"you know that dildo you have, like the purple one?" jungkook mumbled and namjoon choked on my spit as his eyes widened as jungkook eyed namjoon in amusement. 

'no no no, i'm sure i hid it well enough...' his mind searches for the memory of telling anyone about the the purple colored dildo he uses for his heats, which he keeps hidden in his closet, 'jungkook's so weird' namjoon groaned in his mind.

namjoon facepalmed. "how could you aggressively knock on the door just for a fucking dildo?!" namjoon shouted with pure fluster and jungkook flinched a little, but snickered right after.

"well, i wanted to borrow it," jungkook said, smirking. namjoon blushed but then kept his composure.

"who the fuck borrows a dildo?" namjoon asks, his face scrunching up in disgust as jungkook just chuckled with that cute voice of his.

"i do," jungkook says and puffs out his chest with his hands on his hips as if he's proud of it.

"that's gross," namjoon emphasizes the word "gross" with a digusted tone.

"please let me borrow it hyung, i will wash it and all," jungkook's tone slowly turns to one of begging as namjoon stared at jungkook in disbelief because of how persistent he was.

"i don't... have a dildo?" namjoon says, hoping he'd leave him alone, but to no avail, jungkook kept chattering on about the dildo.

"hyung~  i know you have it," jungkook whines as he grabs namjoon's arm in desperation.

 namjoon just sighs, the only person who he knows that knows about him owning a dildo was hoseok, no, of course he didn't tell him, he just found out.

no one knows why hoseok was even looking through namjoon's closet, then he just randomly told namjoon to come to his room and namjoon enters the room only to see hoseok holding a certain long object. 

right after that, hoseok starts confronting namjoon with this big smirk on his face that namjoon really wanted to wipe off of his face. namjoon frantically tried to grab the dildo out of his hands but hoseok had a surprisingly strong grip so namjoon couldn't do anything about it.

namjoon shivered from the memory, before going back in reality and stared back at jungkook, deep into his eyes.

"well, i think it's jimin's or something, i think he just left it there," namjoon tries to feign obliviousness as he reasons but jungkook interrupts him. 

"no, no! it's yours hyung, hoseok hyung told me!" jungkook finally says as namjoon's eyes widen and a blush creeps up to his face.

"h-hoseok told you?" he stutters out.

jungkook tilts his head in confusion, but nods anyway. 

"really?" namjoon asks for confirmation as jungkook just huffed.

"yes, now tell me where it is," but namjoon isn't having it.

"are you completely positively sure that hoseok told you?" namjoon asks as he walked towards jungkook with each step and of course, jungkook is confused as to why namjoon was acting like that and backs away.

"yes, i asked him if he had a dildo and he just said you had one, now, you're acting weird so i-" 

"i don't have a dildo, now go away," namjoon said as jungkook pouted, but he wasn't getting out of his room.

namjoon huffs before attempting to push jungkook out of his room.

"hyung, but i'm desperate-" 

"shut the fuck up jungkook!" namjoon shouts, interrupting jungkook's begs.

after jungkook finally gave up with a sigh and left the hallway in front of namjoon's room, probably to ask someone else in the dorm if they had a dildo he could borrow.

'jungkook is so weird, but that's what i love about him' namjoon laughs at the thought of jungkook walking down the hall with his head down then most likely walking to hoseok and jimin's room.

namjoon trudged back to his room, then sighed as he opens his closet and takes out the dildo, he just stares at it.

if anyone enters the room right now only to see namjoon weirdly staring at a purple dildo, they would most likely be like 'what the fuck are you doing?'

but in this dorm, there isn't just anyone.

there's hoseok.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸 author's note :

1k words

idk what this is so yeah

chapters are getting edited so it might not make sense, please understand, thank you, if you are re-reading this, thank you so much for keeping up with how much of a lazy author i am.