( xxii ) . his duality

hoseok was not enjoying the events happening these past couple of weeks.

it was all namjoon and yoongi this and namjoon and yoongi that.

he was in his room, brainstorming and thinking about all that has been happening these past couple of weeks.

yoongi suddenly asking for namjoon's forgiveness, them mating, yoongi choosing namjoon for his rut.

what's next? namjoon replacing him? that was already happening, by the looks of it.

it wasn't hoseok's fault, all in all, namjoon should be the one that is blamed for this mess in the pack.

namjoon was the one who admitted to being an omega out of nowhere, he was the one who took yoongi away from him. maybe he used some kind of evil power to manipulate who he was going to get as a roomate, which is really unlikely, but still.

hoseok was blinded by the lies yoongi was feeding him for years, there was no lie in that.

he wanted to punch namjoon in the face, he wanted go and convince yoongi that namjoon is an incarnation of satan and that he was going to the dark side, but yoongi would think that he is crazy and think nothing of him.

hoseok was a typically cheerful person- onstage. he was that cheerful smiley dancer person in his group, ones that people usually like and are attracted to.

dancers and sunshine are a good combination, it is what attracts the audience and gives the group a friendly vibe.

long story short, he is basically the sunー but only onstage.

off-stage, he was the rumbling thunder that dominates most of the earth, the earth being yoongi, that is.

yoongi on the other hand, is the total opposite.

he flipped people off, glared at his members, except hoseok, nonchalantly and bluntly said things in the excuse of being brutally honest- onstage and offstage.

yoongi had that dark and mysterious aura, with a sharp glare with his shining cat eyes. that also attracted the audience.

together, they were that very attractive pair.

yoongi was the moon, contrasting the brightness of the sun.

hoseok was the energy for yoongi, the physical battery which yoongi can't live without.

hoseok was the ying to yoongi's yang.

in other words, yoongi was for hoseok, they can't live without each other.

not for namjoon, only for hoseok.

if namjoon was anything, he is the earth, right in the middle, in the way of each other, even if they had sworn to each other that they would completely ignore namjoon for the time being. Namjoon being the earth meant he is calm, with chaotic tendencies and leadership, it was the main planet after all.

in hoseok's mind, namjoon was the meteorite that ruins their relationship.

yoongi can be childish sometimes, so as hoseok, he doesn't mean to, it just comes out. he was usually the babied hyung because of his small frame.

starting from pack dynamics to the fact that namjoon "ruined" his life.

what can he say, he was yoongi's right hand, yoongi's second in command.

yoongi's everything...

all these years, hoseok has taken a liking for yoongi, to the point where he would do anything to make yoongi like him.

anything.

even if that meant jumping off a cliff for him.

hoseok was jealous of the newly formed friendship between namjoon and yoongi.

he's not that happy he got his own room, what can he say? he expected yoongi to make namjoon sleep on the couch or something... or well that almost happened, but yoongi realized what he did wrong, but left hoseok to still believe the lies.

he would do anything for yoongi, and he means it.

he would do anything for him to be with yoongi. selling his soul to the devil? no problem.

even if it means to hurt someone's feelings. risk someone's mental health.

hoseok's eyes caught a piece of paper, yoongi's password for his personal studio. Who else knew yoongi's password? namjoon. has namjoon gotten yoongi's trust for long? no. 'this was the perfect plan,' hoseok thought as he stood up and snatched the paper from where it was on the wall.

he was going to get yoongi fair and square, get ready, namjoon.

"you made me this way, hyung..." hoseok snickered to himself as he left the room.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"jimin, i'm having a bad feeling about what is going to happen tomorrow," taehyung mutters to jimin. taehyung and jimin were watching a movie together in the living room, because they were soulmates.

"really? what do you think is going to happen?" jimin asks, stopping the movie with the remote control.

"i don't know, but i know it involves hoseok hyung," taehyung says as he got the tingly feeling again, like the feeling that someone was watching them.

"why don't we actually start having pack meetings?" jimin asks as taehyung looked at him in awe.

"that's actually a good idea, jimin."

"yeah, so i'll ask yoongi hyung." jimin continues with a cheeky grin.

taehyung smiles as he leans his head on jimin's shoulder as they continue watching the movie together.

what they didn't notice was that hoseok smirked as he peeked through the doorway of the living room, smirking as he passed it to get out of the dorm.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸  author's note : 

1.1k

oh no, hoseok's going insane, dw tho, he's still a baby boy

hobi: hi hyung im horny

yoongi: hi horny i'm dad

hobi: why did u make me this way, why why why

all jokes, aside, i changed the plot a little !! a lot of people were kind of complaining about how graphic omega really is, and i never actually thought i would write forty chapters of pure evilness and the longest slow burn i ever wrote. i thought to add more loopholes and twists in this book, which i am not going to say what they are because a yoongi stan never spills their secrets. (i'm OT7 guys, dw). anyways, i hope you enjoyed this new chapter, but i have so many more chapters to edit and also to update the explanations section. 

also, another thing that makes me crack is when y'all talk with the characters and have an actual conversation with them like that is so 🥺, but with yoongi and hoseok y'all are like 🤬,, i love people who get their priorities straight- y'all are some strong ppl.

how y'all talk to each member, emoji edition ;; a list by ur lazy author sunflxrchim

namjoon: 🍡✨ 🌼 🥰  (omg the sweetest joonie, you don't deserve yoongi and hoseok)

seokjin: 🥺🏹🥛 🥢 (omg jinnie, you are the most innocent here, have some food uwu)

yoongi: ⛓🔪 🤬 🔭 (omg go die, ily but die, ugh ur like the worst character in this book wtf)

hoseok: 🔪 🍙🐈‍⬛ 💉 (ily, but loki go fuck urself)

jimin: 🥺 🧁 🍪 🍟 (omg, jimin ilysm, you are the cutest lil marshmallow)

taehyung: 🥺 🔍 🔭 😇 (aww tae is a lil detective that is so cute)

jungkook: ⚽️ 🥅 🎮 🥺 (aw, they're acting like it's a soccer game)

if yk who u r, then yk 😌 ✨ fr fr

ilysm <3