( xii ) . awake

namjoon woke up in a daze. he was really confused about what happened, well, he wouldn't even remember unless someone told him. namjoon looked around, he felt dizzy.

he felt confused, sick and stressed.

he didn't know what happened at all. it had been two hours since he got confronted and fainted. he had no idea what happened in the time that he fainted, but so many things happened, a lot of shouting, so many arguments and namjoon was unconscious that whole time.

 the rest of the members, except yoongi and hoseok, were waiting for namjoon to wake up. 

they didn't notice that namjoon woke up.

until jimin said "i should check if namjoon hyung is awake right now" and the other members except the two secretive ones agreed as jimin stood up from the couch.

jimin then went to go check up on namjoon too see if he woke up or not.

meanwhile namjoon was pondering about a lot of things, he was really confused, 'why am i in yoongi and seokjin hyung's room?' namjoon thought as he noticed he was on seokjin's bed. 

jimin opened the door and walked in, but stopped when he saw that namjoon was awake. namjoon's eyes widen at the sudden prescence in the room, but calmed down when he saw it was jimin.

jimin always calms him down no matter the situation.

"oh, you're awake, let me go tell jin hyung," jimin was about to leave through the door when namjoon had several questions running in his mind and stopped jimin to ask him.

"wait," he said, jimin stopped and turned back around at namjoon's frail self on the bed.

"yes hyung?" he asks as namjoon suddenly panics.

"what happened? how long was i asleep? did i miss any dance practice? oh my gosh hoseok would be so mad at me!" namjoon asked in a panicked tone, these questions have been running in his mind since he woke up and he needs answers.

namjoon had a temporary memory loss because of the unconsiousness he had and couldn't remember what happened before he fainted.

"first of all hyung, you fainted, second of all, you were 'asleep' for two hours and third of all, it's a break hyung so you didn't miss any dance practice," jimin smugly said making air quotations on 'asleep.' 

namjoon tilted his head in confusion at jimin.

"why did i faint though?" namjoon asked, confused.

"seokjin hyung will tell you so don't worry your pretty little head about it," jimin notices the blush on namjoon's face and smirks. namjoon never thought jimin had this side to him.

jimin was always this fragile and caring beta, when was he ever like this?

"anyway, let me bring hyung and the rest up here," 

"wait-"

jimin was already out of the room before namjoon could ask further.

namjoon huffed as he wanted to ask one more thing, but jimin already left the room to get the others.

jimin walks back downstairs, yoongi was asleep in hoseok and jimin's room and the rest were in the living room, on their phones. jimin shakes his head, they haven't been sleeping at all, just to wait for the omega.

"guys, he woke up," jimin says, in a smug tone. as everyone turns to look at him, they all showed different reactions.

jungkook's head shot up really fast, tears were dried up on his cheeks, but his eyes were still watery, if only namjoon knew how much jungkook loves him.