( xxx ) . investigate

!! taehyung

hoseok walked to the closet as he opened it but namjoon stayed behind, he still saw me.

"what are you doing?" he mouths to me as i stare back at him.

"saving you," i exaggeratedly mouthed back but i know he won't understand.

hoseok backed me up on the edge of the closet, it was honestly terrifying but i'm doing this for namjoon.

"what are you doing here?" hoseok asks as he places his hands on his hips in a dominating way, towering over me.

i just look up at him, gulping visibly as i shuffle backwards, my back completely touching the wall.

"stand up," he said harshly, but then mutters "i knew you knew something i didn't want you to know." that made me grit my teeth.

taehyung just sighed, and obediently stood up "why are you doing this, hyung?"

man, i didn't even want to call him my hyung, he's just that much of an asshole, but i didn't want him to put his rage on me, it's just too hard to deal with.

i know namjoon's struggling, i felt it before, but not as much as he did.

namjoon went through too much, and he didn't even ask for it.

hoseok just ignored what i said and chuckled darkly, trying to snatch my phone but i quickly pull it away from him.

"i think i heard that you recorded me," he says through gritted teeth, trying to feign a smirk.

i just nodded as i put my phone in my pocket.

"did that little slut namjoon snitch on me?" he asks pointing at namjoon behind him with his thumb, namjoon whimpered at the accusation.

i shook my head vigorously as i noticed namjoon sigh in relief, did he really think i would lie about him?

but i did record all the other "sessions."

"you tell anyone, and i'll make sure your life's a hell too," hoseok threatens me, pointing a finger at me.

to be honest, i was a little terrified at first, not as brave i was trying to be now.

"he isn't a slut!" i yelled, with the intention of defending namjoon as namjoon started crying, well, wailing at this point.

i noticed that namjoon was still naked so i quickly grabbed a blanket that was on the bed and harshly shoved past hoseok to get to namjoon.

i could feel hoseok's eyes boring holes on my back as i wrapped the blanket around namjoon.

then i felt hoseok coming closer.

"delete what you recorded." hoseok growled, his shadow looming over, my peripheral vision getting darker.

"no, i am not letting what you did slide," i said nonchalantly as i peppered namjoon in kisses, then turned around to scowl at hoseok.

i knew i wasn't going to get past this obstacle which was hoseok, even if there is no way i can physically beat hoseok.

maybe i could, mentally or even emotionally.

i wasn't that prepared but luckily, i had an idea and decided to do something else.

i did have a few tricks up my sleeves you see.

i heard the front door opening, as well as chatter from downstairs.

it might not work but it's worth a try, anything to save namjoon from this living hell of a world, the living hell being hoseok.