( xxxi ) . wannabe

⚠️ !! graphic themes ahead !! i advise you to not read it if you are uncomfortable since this topic is also triggering to some people. this includes themes like self-harm and depression.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"ah, i still can't believe i thought namjoon did all this," jimin says leaning back against jungkook.

"true, but i can't believe hoseok would do such a thing, i mean i thought he was a bit crazy in the head but not to this extent," jungkook says, stroking jimin's head.

taehyung was proud of himself for being able to solve this case, (in his mind) detective tae for the win!

specifically being a beta, taehyung felt a huge gush of confidence flowing inside him, well, adrenaline, but you get the idea.

taehyung smiled victoriously because they are no longer mad at namjoon anymore.

all the hate is directed at hoseok and possibly yoongi.

yoongi was a suspect for him since it all began.

"i also think hoseok took yoongi's pen drive," taehyung says and the rest look at him in confusion.

"why do you think that?" jimin asks as taehyung shrugged.

"i mean, isn't it obvious? hoseok wanted yoongi's attention so it was bound to happen like that," taehyung says nonchalantly.

"and little namjoon got the blame," jungkook sighs.

they lay comfortably in their silence.

until the silence was broken by jimin.

"let's make a plan," jimin says out of nowhere.

"do u have anything in mind?" taehyung asks in curiosity.

honestly, he was just happy that he got the maknaes to be in on this, to solve this case with him.

like "the mystery of kim namjoon, solved by kim taehyung, assistant park jimin and sheriff jeon jungkook,"

that's just how his mind worked, don't judge.

luckily, when taehyung screamed that other dreadful day, it made hoseok forget that he was telling taehyung to delete the recordings.

...when it was already in the groupchat.

hoseok couldn't do anything about him, as the hyungs were reprimanding him repeatedly, he didn't have the chance to, didn't have time.

jimin and jungkook were in on his detective idea and wanted to play along.

"alright detective taetae, i think we should keep yoongi hyung busy whilst someone else tries to look through it in hoseok's room." jimin says cutely as taehyung tries not to coo and keeps a neutral face.

"i believe you're right, assistant chimchim," taehyung says as jimin chuckles because he said it with a straight face it seemed comical.

"i can't believe i actually blamed joonie for all this, poor joonie," jimin mumbles sadly.

"okay jeon, you keep yoongi hyung busy while me and jimin search hoseok's room," taehyung says, looking at the maknae as he pouts.

"why do i not get a nickname?" jungkook says in fake sadness as taehyung scoffs.

"because me and jimin are partners in crime, you are the professional one at everything so," taehyung leans on jimin's shoulder.

"okay, kim, i will keep hyung busy, with lamb skewers!" jungkook exclaimed as the rest of the maknae line giggled.