( xxix ) . threats

⚠️ !! nsfw themes ahead !! i advise you to not read it if you are uncomfortable since this topic is also triggering to some people

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

another day, another time for hoseok to threaten namjoon once again.

it had been happening for a few weeks now and it was slowly getting increasingly unbearable for namjoon

at this point almost all of the members stopped talking to namjoon thinking it was him that was intentionally hurting him and namjoon felt terrible.

not terrible because he was getting accused, but because he felt lonely.

but hoseok stopped him from feeling lonely.

some felt inside of them that it wasn't namjoon, but no one was brave enough to speak up about it.

not even taehyung.

hoseok did say he would stop hurting the other members when namjoon would obey hoseok's demands and fulfil his needs.

the damage was already done, though, there was no need for more threats.

but hoseok got all this confidence to do more worse things, without any reason.

he started inflicting pain on namjoon, using more restricting items in the excuse of bondage.

and namjoon got his first shibari experience, no he didn't trust hoseok, but he didn't have a choice.

how did all this happen without the members finding out? well, the members have been out of the dorm really often, going out for extra dance practice more often.

he knew there was no point, but he was using namjoon's submissive nature to his advantage.

like there was literally no point to threaten him anymore, everyone's mad at namjoon.

when hoseok used namjoon for his ruts, he used some bdsm related stuff.

he took photos of namjoon, more specifically nsfw photos to threaten to post if he doesn't do what he wants because he doesn't want to get in trouble for doing alpha order, he found another way.

he was just straight up ruining namjoon's life.

and if anyone did try to fix it, they will be in the wrong.

now hoseok was just doing it for fun, because he wanted to.

however, hoseok noticed that taehyung was still talking to namjoon and that made his blood boil.

it makes hoseok think he knows somethings that hoseok doesn't want him to know, a specific thing that involves namjoon.

a lot of things, that hoseok doesn't want him to know.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

hoseok's a total sadist whether he admits it or not.

"noo, how could you say that?" hoseok would say, fluttering his eyelashes feigning innocence.

"sure, but you always choke me!" jimin complains as the rest of the members laugh.

namjoon gulps nervously.

hoseok, who was next to him, places his hand on his thigh and maintains eye contact with him.

"tell anyone, and i will hurt you," he says, his eyes sharp as he glares namjoon down.

namjoon nods vigorously and he straightens his posture.

taehyung was the only one who noticed this.

the rest of the members were too busy tilting their heads back and laughing.

even yoongi, the coldest in the group.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

when hoseok used namjoon for his ruts, it meant he used some bdsm related stuff.

not to the extreme, he wasn't that bad of a person, but they were pretty brutal.

he took photos of namjoon, more specifically what people would call nsfw photos to threaten to post if he doesn't do what he wants because he doesn't want to get in trouble for doing alpha order, he found other ways.

he was just straight up ruining namjoon's life.

"no, hyung, please don't post them!" namjoon begs as he limps to hoseok grabbing onto him hoseok just smirks, thumb hovering over the tweet button as he sets his phone up high.

"then don't even think about snitching on me, little bitch" hoseok says harshly, pushing namjoon off of him as namjoon whimpers.

namjoon flinched as he reached the cold hard floor, feeling his bare skin touch the cold surface.

"when's your next heat?" hoseok suddenly asks, studying his nails.

"um, next week" namjoon mumbles, but hoseok heard.

"okay, tell me when it happens, i'll help you, kitten" hoseok whispers in namjoon's ear and namjoon shudders.

taehyung was in the closet, door slightly open, shaking slightly.

he was recording what hoseok and namjoon were saying. yes, he was the one who recorded all the other ones too, but in his defense, he was saving namjoon.

namjoon always took care of him so it was his turn.

taehyung thought hoseok seemed a bit suspicious, continuously telling namjoon to go to his room with him. he wanted to be a little detective and decided to follow them.

this specific day, though, when taehyung was in hoseok's room to see what was the meaning behind all this, most likely to look for the pen drive and snitch on him, because he knew namjoon would never do something like this.

besides, both namjoon and yoongi made good music.

when hoseok and namjoon entered the room he literally jumped in the closet and that's how he ended up there, stuck. he then heard their conversation and moans, oh especially the moans and recorded it.

he put his hand to his mouth to stop himself from sobbing.

'it wasn't joonie's fault, it was all hoseok's fault' taehyung got it for once.

and taehyung couldn't just let hoseok rape namjoon, so he had to find a way to save him.

the room was silent and taehyung stopped the recording and accidentally played it as it showed up in his recordings.

with the volume turned up to the highest level, taehyung cringed as the loud recording blasted throughout the whole rool. he stumbled to try and turn it down but it was too late.

hoseok and namjoon's head turned to where the sound was from.

taehyung froze in his spot in the back of the closet as he heard footsteps coming closer.

'oh shit.' he mouthed with wide eyes.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

1k

ooh,, i stan lil detective tae 🥺🥺🥺 ,, anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter because i enjoyed writing it :).

i found the thing that was affecting me for so long and now i kinda feel better?

did y'all watch the bts festa? yoongi blonde hair appreciation !! sope can twin now-

also,, playing among us helps keep the boredom away, idk if it's still in trend but eh, it's a fun game so,,