37

hoseok //

right after i kissed namjoon, i promptly got a text from yoongi hyung.

---

yoonie🥵:

hoseok, i'm very proud of you, come to my room

sprite hobi💚:

why tho?

yoonie🥵:

just come

sprite hobi💚:

i'm with joonie

yoonie🥵:

jung hoseok.

sprite hobi💚:

finee, just wait a few seconds

---

hoseok looked up from his phone to see namjoon on his lap, he smiled.

"joonie, you wait here, i'll be back in a few minutes" he says stroking namjoon's hair.

"ok, but come back as soon as you're done, i want to cuddle" he says.

"of course, baby" hoseok says before namjoon gets off hoseok's lap to let hoseok get up.

---

namjoon //

i don't know why i suddenly like hoseok now, he did hurt me, maybe i forgive too easily, but that's just how i am. i watched as hoseok left the room, i heard the notifications of texts being sent back and forth.

---

hoseok //

i knocked on yoongi and jin hyung's door.

"come in" it sounded like those scenes in office movies where the employee likes the boss or something like that.

i opened the door and went in.

"what did you want to tell me?" he asks.

"sit down, first" yoongi's firm but soft voice filled the room.

i sat down and eagerly looked at yoongi hyung, to be honest, i was nervous about what yoongi hyung will tell me.

silence filled the room.

"hoseok, i've been thinking about what you said" yoongi broke the silence.

"what?" i said, confused.

"that you said i made you like how you were before, and you're right, i never realized that. i just thought you liked me, now that i think about it, i do owe you an apology." yoongi said.

"um..." i didn't know what to say.

"and you owe joonie an apology, so do i" yoongi hyung added.

"i already apologized, but i will keep apologizing" i say before silence filled the room again.

"i'm sorry, hoseok," yoongi hyung once again broke the silence.

"sorry for not giving you a good influence, sorry for making you this way, i just realized taht it's all my fault. if i wasn't jealous of joonie, then none of this wouldn't have happened. joonie wouldn't have hid his identity as an omega, it's all my fault, i'm sorry" yonogi suddenly broke down, bursting out crying.

"hyung! it's okay!" i say patting yoongi hyung's back.

"no, hobi, it isn't okay, i need to make up for all those years i have told you lies and hurt joonie, it's all my fault, hobi. it's all my fucking fault!!" yoongi says through sobs.

"hyung, it's also my fault for believing those lies" i state, still patting his back.

"no, hobi, i told you all those things when you were so naive, joonie was naive too, not knowing why i was so mean to him." yoongi says.

"hyung, i was also jealous, my jealousy got in the way" i say before i heard a different voice.

"hyung... what's taking you so long- oh..." namjoon suddenly went in the room, looking sad.

"now's your chance" i whisper to yoongi hyung, before he nodded.

yoongi put his head back up and namjoon saw his face wet with tears.

"hyung! why are you crying?" he asks as he went to sit on the other side of yoongi hyung and patted his back as a sign of comfort.

"joonie, i'm very sorry, it's my fault hoseok was like this" yoongi hyung says.

"it's okay, yoongi hyung, i forgive you" namjoon says before giving yoongi a big hug as yoongi's eyes widen.

"you forgave me so easily? all those years..." yoongi trailed off.

"well, you owe me one thing..." namjoon mischeviously smiles.

"and what is that? i'll give it, i'll do anything" yoongi desperately says.

"cuddles!" namjoon shouts, cute.

"okay, let's cuddle" i say before we all went on yoongi hyung's bed to cuddle.

---

sunflxrchim💫: i'm soft uwu🥺.

also, joonie is the baby of bangtan no one can change my mind.