🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

🧸⋆˚ CURRENTLY : suffering in physics ˊ˗ 

hi.

pages like these are for very long updates and replies, and i will reply to some of y'all's comments.

i've seen a lot of comments regarding my writing style and my portrayal of the characters of the book, which i've said a million times: the mention of the members' names in the book has nothing to do with their personality or them as a person. they're just mentioned for the names, i am simply just trying to tell a story.

i feel like this kind of segment will be really fun to use the extra spaces in the pages to tell people about things and my thoughts about the comments because surprisingly, they're mostly positive.

a lot of comments are really repetitive, but i will combine similar comments and reply to them as a group. people who did comment that you don't have to read the whole thing, i honestly just want to write, this is just kind of a rant lol.

also, i've realized that some of you are thirteen reading this book i mean, this is a really 18+ if not for no one at all, y'all read this at your risk and some of you are complaining, it literally says at the beginning, "if you can't handle [censored], please don't read" and y'all be like "i sWeAr-" like just click off the book smh.

as for people who want something more wholesome, read resistance lol, self-promo at its finest.

🧸⋆˚comments that stood out to the author: a list  ˊ˗

"i love how whenever joon goes to their rooms they say "cAramEl" 

@m0niChild

 i kind of imagined a scenario like this in my head and i can't get it out hELp

🧸⋆˚ "mr. diablo the dildo is sacred here so it is normal, y'all should know already 🙄"

@Krabs_2000

this one made me laugh, why did i imagine a literal dickhead?

"he's admiring the goo ol' dilly- can't you see 🙄" 

@ZtheBear

 yes he is !! all ya need is a good ol' dilly :o

these comments can be taken out of context (sort of) but these really made me laugh omg.

thank you for reading this lol.